• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yup, her aunt was visiting at home so she had to go for a few days. Apparently her parents' marriage went down the drain during that time so her mom brought her back earlier than planned. I suppose she found out about the cheating, since divorce papers are mentioned later on.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Burt Reynolds Mustache I agree with that for the most part, to me it also seem weird that they are still yet to have sex, I mean, the mutual desire and lust is there, that's more than evident, so why not yield? Okay, she's still a virgin and she's very nervous about it, maybe she wants to be absolutely sure about the relationship and so forth, which to me is more than understandable, I mean after all, you can lose your virginity only once, so make the moment special.
It's also worth reminding that the MC is socially awkward and insecure, it was his buddy Mike that got the MC hooked up with girls in college in the first place, he's not really the prince charming and he's very reserved and closed up.
But it also could be that the MC is just that respectful of Mary to take things slow, which has been evident ever sine they started the relationship.
Having said all that, I also was hoping that this update would have been "it", some days ago I read that the next "this" update will be a very steamy one, to me that translated as "they're finally going to express feelings to the fullest". The photo shoot was great and all, she's very photogenic, but that and a simple BJ doesn't really cut it as "very steamy" in my book, especially when they've already been sleeping in the same bed every night for a long time with nothing but bottoms on most of the time, they could've had oral "off the screen" plenty of times for all we know.
But at the end of the day, I do like the slow burn, I prefer relationship be realistic and believable and not hasted like they are in tons of other games, but there is such a thing as "TOO slow" :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Fuckerx1 Mary visited home only one time in my playthrough, I'm guessing you've been pushy with her from time to time. I've always been kind and understanding and supportive every time, so I guess in my playthrough she's more connected and invested and in love with MC than in yours :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yup, her aunt was visiting at home so she had to go for a few days. Apparently her parents' marriage went down the drain during that time so her mom brought her back earlier than planned. I suppose she found out about the cheating, since divorce papers are mentioned later on.
The marriage has been failing for quite a while longer than that, the mom has been suspecting infidelity for quite a bit and they have seem to been arguing and fighting a lot, kinda why Mike brought Mary to MC in the first place, home just isn't a place where Mary need to be right now, and it won't be because she now has MC and love with him :p

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
In addition to @Burt Reynolds Mustache comments above, the writing of MC's dialogues is kinda poor. His dialogues are abrupt and almost always single-worded.
Also, isn't the MC's model same as the one is Babysitter with more hair?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
short update, but good. can't wait Simone to join, maybe Julia too.
i know, it's a VN, but there's maybe a little bit too few choises and routes. but 9/10 so far, sure.

Apr 7, 2018
About the only issue I have is when in the previous update Mary was basically like "Next time... we bang for sure." then in this update it's back to the Stairway to Heaven. One of my favorite parts of this game is that it doesn't follow the traditional live out every day structure that we see in a TON of other games, but it does feel like it's getting to the point where I have trouble buying days at a time in the background with little to no advancement at this point in the relationship. The pair clearly wants each other... the pair KNOWS that they want each other... and the pair is sleeping in the same bed... barely clothed every damn night... and it's not like they haven't done anything yet. The main character continues to be frustratingly passive. He refuses to make any real move at all... So again... that's my main critique... I could buy the really slow pace up until they started making out naked on a semi-regular basis, after the blow job, more should have happened IMO. And as fun as the photography stuff was... it felt as if it was inserted to drag out the eventual sex between the two and not all that organic.

Now this game has always been a slow burn... but every slow burn is supposed to become a bigger fire eventually... and it just feels like THIS was the update where it should have happened. Just my two cents... and I am looking forward to seeing what comes next... but definitely frustrated as a player.
Next month we get a totally new side character and the entire update is about her, 100%. Or they get close to having sex and some intervening factor prevents it from happening.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I replayed, chose different but still got same ending......would be nice if there was a walkthrough or something

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I replayed, chose different but still got same ending......would be nice if there was a walkthrough or something
You don't need a walkthrough. Just look at the Mary's face after your answer. If she is happy = good, if she looks sad = rollback and select different answer. It's pretty simple.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
  1. Nice to finally meet you
  2. What mistress
  3. I'm sure it will be great
  4. That's your prerogative
  5. I could think of somthing
  6. Fair is fair, I'll share my most embarrassing moment

Reactions: neron86

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
  1. Nice to finally meet you
  2. What mistress
  3. I'm sure it will be great
  4. That's your prerogative
  5. I could think of somthing
  6. Fair is fair, I'll share my most embarrassing moment
I'm sure that I had 4 and 5 different and played to the end. Looks like I got away with 2.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I think the threesome thing or similar lewds and the changes in the personality of the MC don't fit with the story right now. But I also believe that the teasing stage is over. I'd like to see from now the couple moving forward in their relationship and dealing with other things, such as the reactions of parents and other people or the troubles of a couple with such difference of age.

And yeah, later with both consolidated, the search of new spicy experiences.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes