4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I agree, it did seem a bit short. Of course, that could be because I'm anxious for Mary to grow up a little and get laid.
that wasn't that short lol that was some GREAT images and scenes. I'd like to see you do that like this.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I'm gonna try to predict =

Simone will "help" Mare & show her how to do a blowjob (she will blow mc in front of Mare). Which may lead to a 3some later on.
Of course in the beginning Mare will freak out again & tell mc if he like Simone better now etc.
Especially since she has bigger "assets" than Mare.

I'm mainly wondering which 1 of Mare's parents will find out first about mc & Mare.
I'm guessing the mother will find out 1st. She may start dating/seeing mc work friend

U

User_365148

I'm gonna try to predict =

Simone will "help" Mare & show her how to do a blowjob (she will blow mc in front of Mare). Which may lead to a 3some later on
Sorry, but no.
That won't happen.
Threesome may, we're not sure yet.
But "sex lesson"?
I can rule that out right now.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Sorry, but no.
That won't happen.
Threesome may, we're not sure yet.
But "sex lesson"?
I can rule that out right now.
Worth a shot, i like trying to predict what may happen next.
Also, just wanted to say i really like your game & slice of life romance type it is.
Even though you will hear many people give their opinions & ask for certain content, please do whatever you want.

Many devs later feel pressured to add certain content or story elements once their game(s) have become really popular & have a large patreon following so they don't lose them. Which i understand but i "firmly" believe the game is only great since the dev is doing everything he/she wants.

So, i would like to see a 3some but only if dev thinks it will fit into story & with his characters. Never hurts to ask or try. lol

U

User_365148

Worth a shot, i like trying to predict what may happen next.
Also, just wanted to say i really like your game & slice of life romance type it is.
Even though you will hear many people give their opinions & ask for certain content, please do whatever you want.

Many devs later feel pressured to add certain content or story elements once their game(s) have become really popular & have a large patreon following so they don't lose them. Which i understand but i "firmly" believe the game is only great since the dev is doing everything he/she wants.

So, i would like to see a 3some but only if dev thinks it will fit into story & with his characters. Never hurts to ask or try. lol
Thank you.
I wouldn't worry about me being influenced.
I don't do this for a living. I set up patreon because it's costs me 1300 a month to pay the guys that are actually making the game, and patreon helps offset some of that. But I'm not dependant on it.
Besides, you don't know my writer:coldsweat:
He'd cut me if I told him to push the characters in a way that doesn't fit their personalities.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I'm really liking this story!
Besides, you don't know my writer:coldsweat:
He'd cut me if I told him to push the characters in a way that doesn't fit their personalities.
As any Good writer should:evilsmile: I love how the possible threesome is set up! I can see it go either way, my personal choice would be to see the three of them "live happily ever after" together would be very awesome... just say'n:)

Reactions: K18

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
@lifewithmary456 This is really one of the few titles that deserves every penny (and more) it gets. Loving the story so far and I'm so happy you folks are following your own plan/pace. The pace is what makes this (next to the renders) so great imo.
I can't wait to see how this unfolds, tbh. Well ... actually more the route to that point. :heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:

Jun 1, 2017
Here's a save from where you get asked about boob size and ex-girlfriend break-up, flags/points get set from these and have an impact later in the game, so choose wisely grasshopper.

imho You don't really understand Mary very well...
Hello i have a litle problem with your save, when i try to use i get the error, here is the traceback. Is something wrong with your save or with my game? you know a way to use your save ? thx in advance.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
@lifewithmary456
"In all the games that I've played the relationships have been superficial. Either relying on some "magic" gimmick, or blackmail to explain why the relationship exists. What I wanted was a game on which the relationship seemed real. And one in which we focus on one girl, but we really get to know her."

Sort of a refreshing - think I will check this out myself.
So, just wanted to quote the very first post. We can see it wasn't an empty promise.

Reactions: kiteares
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes