4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Thank you.
I wouldn't worry about me being influenced.
I don't do this for a living. I set up patreon because it's costs me 1300 a month to pay the guys that are actually making the game, and patreon helps offset some of that. But I'm not dependant on it.
Besides, you don't know my writer:coldsweat:
He'd cut me if I told him to push the characters in a way that doesn't fit their personalities.
Well, tell him he does excellent work with the characters in my humble opinion!

Though I do believe the main char should return some favors to Mary sometimes - you know, making her feel good in return...

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
One of the best games I've ever tried, a nice, well-composed story, great images very very intriguing, I can not wait for the continuation.

U

User_365148

Well, tell him he does excellent work with the characters in my humble opinion!

Though I do believe the main char should return some favors to Mary sometimes - you know, making her feel good in return...
It's in the works ;)

Expected a good update, got a good update :)
Keep on doing the great work @lifewithmary456 :firstimekiss:
Thank you.

I love this game, but I see that "we are hunting wabbits" wasn't the only reference to Bugs Bunny. hahaha wtf?
View attachment 128059
Didn't notice that.
We'll address it in the next update.

One of the best games I've ever tried, a nice, well-composed story, great images very very intriguing, I can not wait for the continuation.
Thanks.
It will be a while though.
None of us do this for a living. And the guys I work with have other projects too.
About 200 renders worth of story a month is the best that we can do with our schedules.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i sense a 3way with Simone in the future as Mary gets more and more confident and wild...and marriage..because it just seems thats where its going

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
53.jpg
Ever fallen in love,
ever fallen in love,
ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with?
Yep, certainly looks like it, I know I have.
So in this episode we awoke some of latent tendancies
Inner slut starting to show
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK so there's some of the tropes that you might expect from other stories.
I'm not saying the top one in the spoiler isn't something I would turn my nose up at, but....
Loving this story, thank you to @lifewithmary456
(I also noticed the minus 2 marks, must be for using her phone in school).

Reactions: tomislazy

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I clicked through the game for the past three hours and didn't regret a single minute of it. It's one of those games that really tries to establish a relationship and a connection between the characters before getting to the "rewards". No side chicks either to tide you over, you just have to wait for the slow burn to escalate. Don't mind that once in a while.

Also, kudos that all the women in the game as of now do not have exaggerated body proportions.

What felt a little weird in the apparently new update was that I named the ex after a real ex of mine, and with the character actually appearing finding out that there is really absolutely no resemblance. :) But I guess that is to be expected.

Some minor stuff like the inconsistent exam score or grammar mistakes (we have a lot of "of"s that should be "have"s, the usual "should of" culprit that does not exist) do not detract from the overall enjoyment of the game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
question..is it purposeful that the dev's of the top 10(inho) games make the side characters hotter than the main girl to test your resolve?..i find the mom Simone and the Ex all hotter than Mary..in fact if i had my druthers i'd toss Mary to the side and go after Simone right pronto..she's a sexy beast..all curvy and wow

Reactions: kiteares
Jun 4, 2017
Some minor stuff like . . . grammar mistakes (we have a lot of "of"s that should be "have"s, the usual "should of" culprit that does not exist)
True, but most people in conversation don't say "should have," they contract it to "should've"; if you're going by ear rather than by eye, you can see where "should of" comes from.

And I agree, the game is strong enough to make them insignificant.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
question..is it purposeful that the dev's of the top 10(inho) games make the side characters hotter than the main girl to test your resolve?..i find the mom Simone and the Ex all hotter than Mary..in fact if i had my druthers i'd toss Mary to the side and go after Simone right pronto..she's a sexy beast..all curvy and wow
It depends on everyone's preferences. I for example have zero interest in side characters of this game (except for some possible Simone spicing addition to an established formula :) )

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
so Mary just started school than decided to leave the city and go back home with her dad?

Is that the end?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@lifewithmary456 Thank you for the update and for the effort and work you put into the game, I really like it, keep up the good work! :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@kansasdude Nope, Mary hasn't gone nowhere, she only visited home for a couple of days, think it was to see her aunt or something, but she came back earlier than intended.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@cellemk2 Haha, I also noticed that minor mistake, I thought "Hmm, so in today and age your scores just magically changes themselves, for the worse no less? Interesting..." xD But that wasn't anything too noteworthy really, just a very minor mishap :p

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
About the only issue I have is when in the previous update Mary was basically like "Next time... we bang for sure." then in this update it's back to the Stairway to Heaven. One of my favorite parts of this game is that it doesn't follow the traditional live out every day structure that we see in a TON of other games, but it does feel like it's getting to the point where I have trouble buying days at a time in the background with little to no advancement at this point in the relationship. The pair clearly wants each other... the pair KNOWS that they want each other... and the pair is sleeping in the same bed... barely clothed every damn night... and it's not like they haven't done anything yet. The main character continues to be frustratingly passive. He refuses to make any real move at all... So again... that's my main critique... I could buy the really slow pace up until they started making out naked on a semi-regular basis, after the blow job, more should have happened IMO. And as fun as the photography stuff was... it felt as if it was inserted to drag out the eventual sex between the two and not all that organic.

Now this game has always been a slow burn... but every slow burn is supposed to become a bigger fire eventually... and it just feels like THIS was the update where it should have happened. Just my two cents... and I am looking forward to seeing what comes next... but definitely frustrated as a player.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes