Nov 15, 2017
  1. Nice to finally meet you
  2. What mistress
  3. I'm sure it will be great
  4. That's your prerogative
  5. I could think of somthing
  6. Fair is fair, I'll share my most embarrassing moment
WOW!!
As has been said, you really need to look at how she responds - happy = good, sad/pensive = bad
It really isn't rocket science, no walkthrough is needed.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Pathologically insecure Mary wants to cut her boyfriend's ex. This is gonna end up with her killing someone right? Girl has issues man.
There are 3 different things you can say about your ex, each one has a different outcome when you meet her. So if she "wants to cut a bitch", then you told her that she(the ex) cheated on you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
About the only issue I have is when in the previous update Mary was basically like "Next time... we bang for sure." then in this update it's back to the Stairway to Heaven. One of my favorite parts of this game is that it doesn't follow the traditional live out every day structure that we see in a TON of other games, but it does feel like it's getting to the point where I have trouble buying days at a time in the background with little to no advancement at this point in the relationship. The pair clearly wants each other... the pair KNOWS that they want each other... and the pair is sleeping in the same bed... barely clothed every damn night... and it's not like they haven't done anything yet. The main character continues to be frustratingly passive. He refuses to make any real move at all... So again... that's my main critique... I could buy the really slow pace up until they started making out naked on a semi-regular basis, after the blow job, more should have happened IMO. And as fun as the photography stuff was... it felt as if it was inserted to drag out the eventual sex between the two and not all that organic.

Now this game has always been a slow burn... but every slow burn is supposed to become a bigger fire eventually... and it just feels like THIS was the update where it should have happened. Just my two cents... and I am looking forward to seeing what comes next... but definitely frustrated as a player.
Totally agree. It's almost as if the dev milks the game more and more after each update. Perhaps he's clueless on what direction he wants to take the story.

By the way, I'd love it if you could have some fun with Simone.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Led the dev said earlier that he doesn't work on the game full time and neither does the team, so there is only so much they can do for each update. That would of course possibly change if they had more resources. And even though the update was short, and the "steamy" content that was promised wasn't quite what probably most expected, I think it was still a good update, I in no way hold that against the dev, I'm still as much a fan as I've been before :)

Reactions: Led

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Totally agree. It's almost as if the dev milks the game more and more after each update. Perhaps he's clueless on what direction he wants to take the story.

By the way, I'd love it if you could have some fun with Simone.
Simone ain't my thing, really, but, I wouldn't mind her in a threesome, but I'd rather have Mary's mom, Andy it is, right if I'm not mistaken? ;P;P;P

Reactions: Led and Ray1021

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@bobbo69 Simone isn't TOO much to my liking, she just comes off too slutty for my taste, I'm not into that crap, I prefer self respecting women who seeks for an actual romantic relationship to commit too, not just a dick for a day or two, haha.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@xcrash That's it exactly :)

Although even then there's only so much blue balls a man can take until enough is enough, haha.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I'd like to see from now the couple moving forward in their relationship and dealing with other things, such as the reactions of parents and other people or the troubles of a couple with such difference of age.
Me too. One of those things that the they could potentially have to deal with could be the MC's ex-girlfriend. I chose the "she cheated on MC" route, so I could easily see the ex trying to sabotage the MC's relationship with Mary if she still had feelings for him and wanted him back.

Reactions: UncleVT

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Mt PewPew I completely agree with that possibility. She sees MC with Mary, gets jealous (probably thinking to herself "damn I never would've thought he could pull that off, getting a beautiful young girl, being as he is, damn, I need to step my game up and get him back!" and who knows what lengths she could take to get him back, jealous women are vicious, haha. But the ex can go to hell for all I care because I don't give second chances to cheaters, I'm not that stupid :p Plus MC is wealthy and doing real good for himself, and she's working in a pastry store, so she could elevate her own status if she can get MC back so there's that for motivation also.

Reactions: Mt PewPew

DenHarrie

Sep 5, 2017
I don't understand this update. I got no choices to be made at all (so I don't understand where I went wrong) but the story heads to an end that is like a game over.

I can't believe that everybody gets this end, there would be a lot more protest on these pages. But where did I go wrong?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@DenHarrie you have to be supportive, caring and understanding and patient with her from the start, if you're pushy with her, she won't be comfortable enough with you.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes