VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Bois , ..... our Dev came back mid December !
And he cooked for us a prologue to his remake with all new models !!! It's free for everyone ... but be warned it's probably short !

Either way the Man is back !

Great news, he was missed.

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
Finally, he's back now, all that remains is to follow this new game.
Does anyone know if they have already created a new follow up for this new game?
:D
Yeap. patreon.com/DirtyNovels You can follow me there
Also will be glad to see you in discord server ( )

Reactions: balvenie1401

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Yeap. patreon.com/DirtyNovels You can follow me there
Also will be glad to see you in discord server ( )
I'm hoping you continue Life of Your Dreams. I've been a long time fan. Good to have you back, good luck in whatever you choose to do.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Was a bit confused that DirtyNovels was back so soon when he stated that his service was going to be for 18 months. Took a quick look on Wikipedia:
Most of Belarus's service members are conscripts, who serve for 12 months if they have higher education or 18 months if they do not.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Was intrigued by Student Days, is that game a remake of this or was this a different title? How much content was in this one?

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
Real shame you've abandoned this game, but at least there was some action with the little sister

EDIT: Anyone have an Android version? I know it'll never be finished, but I'll play what's there again.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Real shame you've abandoned this game, but at least there was some action with the little sister

EDIT: Anyone have an Android version? I know it'll never be finished, but I'll play what's there again.
If i remmemer correctly the dev is away for a 2-3 year army tour and when he is finished with his army tour he will continue game,

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
If i remmemer correctly the dev is away for a 2-3 year army tour and when he is finished with his army tour he will continue game,
No he's back from that because of an injury I think and he started a remake of the game which is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/student-days-v0-1a-dirtynovels.43248/

Only problem now though is it seems like he had a mental break down and deleted his patreon and discord and stopped production of that as well. I don't think he's gone for good but he's taking time off for his mental health at the moment.

Reactions: aslover69

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
No he's back from that because of an injury I think and he started a remake of the game which is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/student-days-v0-1a-dirtynovels.43248/

Only problem now though is it seems like he had a mental break down and deleted his patreon and discord and stopped production of that as well. I don't think he's gone for good but he's taking time off for his mental health at the moment.
Dam i dident know that I hope he gets well soon i was in army 15 years i hope he get better he just needs time.

djskiddy1

Dec 7, 2018
Played this game a few months ago even though it's not complete. Very impressed with the city map on this game.

_vintez.ero

Aug 17, 2020
just passing by to say that it's 2021, and no news from the dev or any updates released... i just hope the dev didn't got killed on the rice fields out there

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes