VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
How are things going with the game?
Pretty... slow, as you can see)
I still have a lot of work to do, so I can't say for sure when I can complete this update.
It took me quite a lot of time to improve the graphics (I did not expect that it's take so make time), after which I ran into additional difficulties ... Of the good news, I can only say that in the future these problems will no longer slow down the work on novel and the release of updates starting from the first version it will be more or less stable (I hope that at least once every 1.5 months)

Reactions: Vampira

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
i kind of liked the graphics of "my new life" but hate rpgmaker/rpg games...after a while i stumbled on this game:D
btw i just started the game and let me tell you...the map alone blew my mind..!!seriously great job...i just know im gonna enjoy playing this:giggle:

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Took a peek over on the Patreon page for news and I see things have improved even more. The models look freaking amazing. For the images on the banner and for the patreon rewards, I have no notes for improvement. The faces and what I can see of the bodies look awesome.

It really makes me look forward to when this game re-releases. Obviously I'm interested in the scenes that will be within the first update and how extensive the first re-release will be, but I'm also curious about what the story will be like as well. Looking forward to whenever the release drops. Keep it up.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hiya Dirty i just read your page love the new char allso i live in canada i spent 15 years in the military i loved it but at least i got paid i hope your doing well just take your time and do it right i know you will do a vary great job on the new updated game looking forward to next update

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I am here, sorry for not answering for a long time. I have quite serious problems ... In the next couple of days I will try to make a post in which I will explain everything. Thank you for understanding...
All good, student days look very promising and i hope you will do a IC patch and include the Mom for the MC. Life didnt have one!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Mr. Awesome78 The only think for what you need the incest patch from the op site is for the intro. There is written that from mc his parents died and the mc was adopted.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
@Mr. Awesome78 The only think for what you need the incest patch from the op site is for the intro. There is written that from mc his parents died and the mc was adopted.
and thats and i knew he was going to bring mother of mc back or (adopted mother back) but the game stopped

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
and thats and i knew he was going to bring mother of mc back or (adopted mother back) but the game stopped
i just told Mr. Awesome78 that you only need the incest patch for the intro nothing more.i know that the mother wasn't in the game.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes