VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
well i got to say theres no point for me to review this game now because its already " abandoned " sadly i do love the story and the characters

but i just want know what kind of whisky was the dev drinking when he wasting time made like 100 scene of blowjob handjob titjob assjob elbowjob and all king of fuking jobsss and only 3 sex scenes ?
where did this idea came from ..!!!!

who said that people interested in watching 100 jerking off scenes more than watching sex scene !! this is :WutFace:BSSSSSS ..

ITS NOT like this is the first update or something ..it should be atleast 1 sex scene in every update so the game will be more enjoyable before he abandoned it ..

bj should be mix with sex scene not stand alone scene now the whole game is just a stand alone foreplay's .. i never seen a girl that she just come to jerk u off every time ..and then thank u bye and leave ... come onnn

what r they 14 years old ??

Reactions: MrDL

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Wasn't this Dev drafted into the military?
never heard about him before .. but if he was in military .. i guess he is free now its been 2 years already:ROFLMAO:

but im sure the bottle never left his hand :unsure:

by the way bro what is the name of the first game in ur sigs ..and r they good ?? didnt try them befor

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
never heard about him before .. but if he was in military .. i guess he is free now its been 2 years already:ROFLMAO:

but im sure the bottle never left his hand :unsure:
just saying what I remembered seeing posted....but after searching for the post, I see that he came back.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
just saying what I remembered seeing posted....but after searching for the post, I see that he came back.
looks like hes not planing to continue any of his 2 games or maybe he got married or buzy work .. even his patreon is closed

hop someday he will continue this 1 atleast

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
bro just want ask what is the name if that game in ur sigs on the left ..its not clear .. and r they both good ? never tried them before .. i hop its not blueball

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
bro just want ask what is the name if that game in ur sigs on the left ..its not clear .. and r they both good ? never tried them before .. i hop its not blueball
No blue balls. left is mythic manor and right is house in the rift. Both are pretty good.

• Yay, new update!

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
No blue balls. left is mythic manor and right is house in the rift. Both are pretty good.
have more scenes with more females ? or just consentating with 3 or 4 girls ?? because i see theres more characters there i would be disappointed if i see the mc is only repeating scenes with few char and ignores the others like what happened in this game

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
have more scenes with more females ? or just consentating with 3 or 4 girls ?? because i see theres more characters there i would be disappointed if i see the mc is only repeating scenes with few char and ignores the others like what happened in this game
Mythic manor has alot of content with the girls....pretty much all of the girls you meet with the exception of a few who are still in development.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Mythic manor has alot of content with the girls....pretty much all of the girls you meet with the exception of a few who are still in development.
yep thats all i want .. dosnt matter the one in development we can wait .. atleast its not abandoned ...
i hop the second one is the same way with all girls also ..its realy look like game called (the inn)

will give them a try thank u soo much for explane bro

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
well i got to say theres no point for me to review this game now because its already " abandoned " sadly i do love the story and the characters

but i just want know what kind of whisky was the dev drinking when he wasting time made like 100 scene of blowjob handjob titjob assjob elbowjob and all king of fuking jobsss and only 3 sex scenes ?
where did this idea came from ..!!!!

who said that people interested in watching 100 jerking off scenes more than watching sex scene !! this is :WutFace:BSSSSSS ..

ITS NOT like this is the first update or something ..it should be atleast 1 sex scene in every update so the game will be more enjoyable before he abandoned it ..

bj should be mix with sex scene not stand alone scene now the whole game is just a stand alone foreplay's .. i never seen a girl that she just come to jerk u off every time ..and then thank u bye and leave ... come onnn

what r they 14 years old ??
This is an issue I've brought up in the past in general with these games, it's used to artificially stretch things out because blue balling and money driven. So much the ___ job shit is stuff grade school teenagers might do but instead of it being young inexperienced nervous teenage virgins (with or without a possibly religious issue involved) it's being done with characters that are (alleged) adults and at least for the most part have experience.

What makes it worse is how so many games now stretch it out (especially when it comes to the more traditional VN style) so far that it could be years in real time to get there only for there to only be one actual sex scene near the end of the game and then it's over. IMO the longer it's held off the more "content" there needs to be as a reward.

• Red Heart

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
This is an issue I've brought up in the past in general with these games, it's used to artificially stretch things out because blue balling and money driven. So much the ___ job shit is stuff grade school teenagers might do but instead of it being young inexperienced nervous teenage virgins (with or without a possibly religious issue involved) it's being done with characters that are (alleged) adults and at least for the most part have experience.

What makes it worse is how so many games now stretch it out (especially when it comes to the more traditional VN style) so far that it could be years in real time to get there only for there to only be one actual sex scene near the end of the game and then it's over. IMO the longer it's held off the more "content" there needs to be as a reward.
exactly more games now a days r fallowing this rule .. unlike the good old games they was poor graffic but much enjoyable and more contents ..

which is sucks u spend all the game in blue ball and then the last day u just get few repeated sex scenes when u already get bored from the second day.. its is useless to stay 5 or 6 days just playing foreplay's and jobsss just to get the sex scene at the end .. if he wanted he can add more and more characters and he can have sex scene from the first day until last day no one will be bored

he can also keep the main female for the end if he want.. as a teasing .. and give us the side characters in the start he is lazy to add side characters... theres too many ways and the people will still like it ..

the worst thing is some devs has no ambition or appetite to continue the game until the end.. so atleast give us something from the start before u leave and abandon the game .. i was very disappointed with this game has lovely characters and good story but all scenes r jobs and when he did the remake he did the same mistake but abandon it earlier ..

thats not teasing .. thats wasting time and joke

mickchamp

Feb 27, 2022
Hello, I managed to download the game but can't find any working link to get the update+ walkthrough... would anyone still have it, or have a working link? thank you.

Reactions: jbchill
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes