GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019

Vote for NTR content, for patreons only!

So is this going to be optional or not if this passes?
Optional, it will be a completely separate route. I don't intend to mix things up in the game unless the player wants to go that route.

View attachment 2628902
...kinda weird to do a poll for 2 ppl....but ok.....

Yes, the game is still new, less than two weeks old. The idea is to bring patreons into the created content, as well as ensure that more and more people join the project.

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
v0.3.0 link from 3 days ago. Though, only for Patreons still.

Moreover, there's been a Patreon only NTR poll in there. I dunno what will happen on this update then.
Hi DraxisSilencer1000.
I'm glad you noticed and showed interest in the game!

The vote was taken and there will be no NTR scene, although the elements created for this will continue to be part of the story, but in a different way.

Soon I intend to publish the game for everyone, we just have a few more minor adjustments to make and complete the final part of the chapter story. I believe that next week it will be available for download.

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
I've already completely written her off. Bitch is for the streets and I ain't touching that.
Yeah, creating harem games seems to be more delicate than it seems, I'm going to give up the tag. I beg your pardon for broaching the topic, the idea was really a scenario where he got all the girls in the end.

• Angry
Reactions: Akainu456
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote