GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
fundo.png

Overview:
Life in Alphaville is a visual novel about a motherless boy who had to move to the suburbs of the city with his father and new stepmother. She has a daughter about your age, and over time you begin to develop a friendship. Ryan, your childhood friend, lives nearby and occasionally visits, but the best part of your new home is your neighbor, Alexis, a redhead whose bedroom window overlooks yours. Her secrets and desires intrigue the protagonist, who also tries to adapt to the routine with his new family.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-02
Release Date: 2023-11-02
Developer: GameleaksStudio - F95Zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1 + Halloween Special
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
- -
Android: - -
- -

Halloween LiA

Photo4_full.jpg Photo5_full.jpg Photo7_full.jpg c2a11s23.jpg c2a11s21.jpg c2a5s08.jpg c1a2s43.jpg c1a3s38.jpg c1a4s43.jpg 009.jpg c01a01n31.jpg c02a01b14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Life in Alphaville is a visual novel about a motherless boy who had to move to the city's suburb with his father.
There was no incident, his father is alive and well. U are breaking new ground. lol

...but the best part of your new home is your neighbor, Alexis, a redhead whose bedroom window faces yours.
MC:
weird-creeping.gif
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
frye-stare.gif

Well, knowing that the dev is a user, it would be nice to have a list of planned tags, and know if kinks/fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced?

Btw dev, you should change the description of Patreon, you have the one from the other game https://f95zone.to/threads/going-away-to-college-v0-2-0-gameleaksstudio.108000/ maybe clarify that you are working on 2 games if that's the case, or say if the other one was abandoned?

Anyways, good luck.

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
GameleaksStudio requested this and would love to have full rights to this thread as they are the developer. Good luck on your game!
Thank you, Griinch. Your support has been crucial for the game!

View attachment 2602869

Well, knowing that the dev is a user, it would be nice to have a list of planned tags, and know if kinks/fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced?

Btw dev, you should change the description of Patreon, you have the one from the other game https://f95zone.to/threads/going-away-to-college-v0-2-0-gameleaksstudio.108000/ maybe clarify that you are working on 2 games if that's the case, or say if the other one was abandoned?

Anyways, good luck.

Hello Chimba, thank you for your comment and wishes of luck! Going away to College is currently on hold due to some personal issues I had during its development - and also because of a change in my computer's hardware - but I intend to return to it once I finish this short game, by changing the graphics and improving the story.

The fetishes in this game are avoidable from the player's perspective, and the narrator intervenes at crucial points to show the impacts that choices will have, as in the case of the end of the first chapter. The current list of fetishes is already listed, but any new ones that arise - whether or not they are voted on on Patreon - I will ask to be updated along with the game.

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
what level of femdom are you going to be aiming for?
That's what I was thinking of asking.
It would be good if it was with a stepmom or another m girl in the continuation of the game.
And I hope there will be a lot of BDSM stuff in the game.

The female domination style will happen with Alexis, the new neighbor, after her secrets are revealed and the MC has more perverted interactions with her. It will be an optional path, but with a lot of content.

BDSM will come a little later, when the basement of the house is unlocked. Probably in chapter 3 or 4.

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Is the MC the only one doing cheating or how will that go down?
Hello, Kotobiki! This will be an ambiguous concept in the game, which can come from either the MC, as indicated in chapter 1, or from the girls depending on the choices. The first scene will happen - of course, with the player intervening - in the next chapter in a game of truth or dare.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kotobiki

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Hello, Kotobiki! This will be an ambiguous concept in the game, which can come from either the MC, as indicated in chapter 1, or from the girls depending on the choices. The first scene will happen - of course, with the player intervening - in the next chapter in a game of truth or dare.
Great, thanks for the response.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GameleaksStudio

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is it possible to avoid, this is that they do not happen, femdom, maledom and BDSM?. Also, Is group sex FFM or includes more guys than the MC?. Is the MC the only guy who has sex with the LIs, or really with any girl? Or are there other guys fucking LIs or voyeur scenes of couples fucking? If there are scenes of guys other than the MC fucking girls, can they be avoided, that is, not happen?

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Is it possible to avoid, this is that they do not happen, femdom, maledom and BDSM?. Also, Is group sex FFM or includes more guys than the MC?. Is the MC the only guy who has sex with the LIs, or really with any girl? Or are there other guys fucking LIs or voyeur scenes of couples fucking? If there are scenes of guys other than the MC fucking girls, can they be avoided, that is, not happen?

Hello, BlasKyau! Thank you for sharing your comment and questions. I will separate the questions by topics to make it easier to explain, okay?

Are maledom, femdom, and BDSM avoidable?
Yes. All fetishes will be avoidable, and to make it less generic in the game, it will be measured through a slow progression. That is, if the player earns a certain number of points in maledom, femdom, or BDSM, the scenes will gradually occur. This makes the game more natural and realistic. We will also keep you informed of the step-by-step process available in the future.

About group sex.
All alternatives can occur, but it depends solely on what the player wants to see. For example, the next chapter will bring a truth or dare game that I intend to make complex and interesting. There could be FFM, MFM, group sex, MC with one of the girls, or being alone. All of this will be done through a cautious mechanic of choices to study the player's behavior.

Is the MC the only one who can have sex with other girls?
With Emily and Alexis, yes, depending on their choices. Liana is the next character to appear with her boyfriend, who are the two blondes on the game's cover. She will have a relationship, as well as the stepmother with the character's father. The MC can end up with both of them in the end, causing them to end their current relationship, but they are certainly having sex with other people - for now.

Most of these scenes can be avoided, only the one at the end of the first chapter needed to happen due to the planned progression of the story.

I hope I have cleared up your doubts, and I am happy to answer them!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote