Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Yes, that was a little off-script slip, but I'll address it soon. When I switched from a visual novel game to a sandbox, some paths remained uncorrected. Just like some scenes are incomplete. I will soon finish these pending issues.
Would this be why when on the "Normal" route, when Olivia has the talk with MC about going to the water park together, and maybe some other stuff (I can't fully remember the exact conversation that happens)... that never actually happens?

She enters the room, tells the MC she wants to talk about 'it", they sit on the bed, then it goes to the choices... no discussion at all. Had I not played another path previously, I'd not have known anything what the talk was about.

NETORASE ?
If you play the "Dark" path you will have the chance to share if you want. So far what's in the game (that I came across, there might be more) is a section of Truth or Dare, where you can share either LI with your friend Ryan - as a dare, or in the conclusion you can do a 3some or 4some with him involved.

As stated - if you play the Vanilla route, that won't happen (neither netorare or netorase). On the 'Normal' route that can still happen I believe, though not sure if it will stick to netorare only or have both netorare and netorase.

Last edited:

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
I keep getting the infinite loop bug in the tod game. is there a way to fix it atm? (im at the current version btw)

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I keep getting the infinite loop bug in the tod game. is there a way to fix it atm? (im at the current version btw)
Infinite loop bug? AFAIK right now the Truth or Dare will continue going until you manually click the "Skip" button - So before each spin in the upper right corner there should be a button saying "SKIP", click that and game should move on.

Hopefully next version of the game will either fix it for a fixed length, or make it much clearer how to finish the Truth or Dare game. Altho considering who gets picked, and what they pick, is completely random... likely better option, imo, is to make it more obvious how to end the game (to allow ppl more chance to see/experience everything without having to reload and bash their head against RNG).

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
You probably downloaded a buggy version, which has already been fixed in the links. To solve this, I suggest that you download this file and replace it in the game folder:
Downlaod MEGA
File is deleted and I'm stuck at the spinning game. Downloaded version 5.1 from here

The dev has been dead silent for a month, does anyone know if this is still in development?
Gosh, try Where it all Began, 1 year and 1 month without updates, and it's not considered abandoned (even though it pratically is).

This game has only 1 month since last update, not dead for sure.

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
File is deleted and I'm stuck at the spinning game. Downloaded version 5.1 from here

Gosh, try Where it all Began, 1 year and 1 month without updates, and it's not considered abandoned (even though it pratically is).

This game has only 1 month since last update, not dead for sure.
Are you still experiencing this error? You can skip the game like this in the scene before spinning the bottle, where you can see a skip button in the top right corner of the screen.

I'm working on the next update for this button to always be available.

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
This is the last one published by GameleaksStudio on his Patreon page.

Update notes

Greetings, dear friends, fans, and wonderful Patreons! I'm thrilled to share some exciting developments for our upcoming update and provide you with a sneak peek into what's in store.
First and foremost, a heartfelt thank you for your unwavering support – you are the lifeblood of this project, and your enthusiasm keeps us going strong! As you may have noticed, there have been some fantastic changes on Patreon lately. To celebrate, we're opening up our chat to the entire community at the end of this message. (Admittedly, I'm still exploring the sleek new design, but initial impressions are positive!)
Now, let's dive into the good stuff. I've been hard at work enhancing my skills and exploring new horizons for the game's artwork. I'm excited to share that I've joined the Adobe plan, unlocking a world of creative possibilities for our game's gallery. The results so far have been incredible, and I hope you enjoy the upgraded visuals!
Before we delve into the specifics of the update, let's talk about some improvements. The map system, post-tutorial, has received positive feedback, but I sensed an opportunity for more user-friendly navigation. In response, this next update will introduce two game-changing mechanics. First, a "jump to the girl" feature, allowing you to fast-forward time and connect with your chosen character directly, bypassing the need to navigate the map. Second, a revamped truth or dare experience with a sleek new skip button, accessible throughout the game's images, along with the exciting addition of cheat codes.
Now, the moment you've all been waiting for – the release date! Drumroll, please. Mark your calendars for 12/22/2023! I've decided to deliver this update just in time for Christmas, a small token of appreciation for your fantastic support.
  • What will come in this next update:

- Focus on the main story and improving the Olivia, Alexis and Emily relationships.
    - Optional BDSM, femdom, maledom scenes in two routes. (Alexis and Maid Chloe)
    - Stores opened on the map (making the game more lively)
    - All scenes and dialogues that were skipped due to not being ready will now be playable.
    - Created a shortcut to go to the next event with the desired girl.
    - New character unlocked (Claire) on Olivia's route.
    - Incest scene on the Briana & Liana route. (Optional)
    - Exhibitionism scene on the Emily route. (Optional)
    - A brawl event available within the Alexis/Stella route. (there may be good or bad consequences depending on the result)

And much more! Stay tuned for updates and give your feedback!
After that, all trace of his activity on Patreon is lost. I sent him a couple of messages both on Patreon and here at F95zone, but I didn't get any feedback. I hope that everything is fine and that he will return to the project soon, because it would be a shame if this project were abandoned

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the heck is this game missing Dating Sim? This is all this game is.. wander around and find girls to build up affection.. no story no plot. I'm so bored of these time waster dating sims I now go for those with stories that carry the game. Boring. Please add dating sim tag I would of not downloaded it otherwise.

EquinoxGG

Jul 4, 2020
This is the last one published by GameleaksStudio on his Patreon page.

Update notes

Greetings, dear friends, fans, and wonderful Patreons! I'm thrilled to share some exciting developments for our upcoming update and provide you with a sneak peek into what's in store.
First and foremost, a heartfelt thank you for your unwavering support – you are the lifeblood of this project, and your enthusiasm keeps us going strong! As you may have noticed, there have been some fantastic changes on Patreon lately. To celebrate, we're opening up our chat to the entire community at the end of this message. (Admittedly, I'm still exploring the sleek new design, but initial impressions are positive!)
Now, let's dive into the good stuff. I've been hard at work enhancing my skills and exploring new horizons for the game's artwork. I'm excited to share that I've joined the Adobe plan, unlocking a world of creative possibilities for our game's gallery. The results so far have been incredible, and I hope you enjoy the upgraded visuals!
Before we delve into the specifics of the update, let's talk about some improvements. The map system, post-tutorial, has received positive feedback, but I sensed an opportunity for more user-friendly navigation. In response, this next update will introduce two game-changing mechanics. First, a "jump to the girl" feature, allowing you to fast-forward time and connect with your chosen character directly, bypassing the need to navigate the map. Second, a revamped truth or dare experience with a sleek new skip button, accessible throughout the game's images, along with the exciting addition of cheat codes.
Now, the moment you've all been waiting for – the release date! Drumroll, please. Mark your calendars for 12/22/2023! I've decided to deliver this update just in time for Christmas, a small token of appreciation for your fantastic support.
  • What will come in this next update:

- Focus on the main story and improving the Olivia, Alexis and Emily relationships.
    - Optional BDSM, femdom, maledom scenes in two routes. (Alexis and Maid Chloe)
    - Stores opened on the map (making the game more lively)
    - All scenes and dialogues that were skipped due to not being ready will now be playable.
    - Created a shortcut to go to the next event with the desired girl.
    - New character unlocked (Claire) on Olivia's route.
    - Incest scene on the Briana & Liana route. (Optional)
    - Exhibitionism scene on the Emily route. (Optional)
    - A brawl event available within the Alexis/Stella route. (there may be good or bad consequences depending on the result)

And much more! Stay tuned for updates and give your feedback!
After that, all trace of his activity on Patreon is lost. I sent him a couple of messages both on Patreon and here at F95zone, but I didn't get any feedback. I hope that everything is fine and that he will return to the project soon, because it would be a shame if this project were abandoned
If you look at the devs account it says last active 23rd Feb, so they definitely are ignoring you. I'm hoping the radio silence is because they want to release a big update with a lot of content. Otherwise 5 months with no word on progress should get this game put on-hold or abandoned

Last edited:

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
If you look at the devs account it says last active 23rd Feb, so they definitely are ignoring you. I'm hoping the radio silence is because they want to release a big update with a lot of content. Otherwise 5 months with no word on progress should get this game put on-hold or abandoned
I saw that he has been absent since 23rd Feb. I also hope that he is away for a better and bigger update. I would be sorry if he left the project because I gave him a lot of ideas. I would love to continue with this project, but unfortunately I have never made any kind of game, and I don't have time from work.

Reactions: Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 11, 2017
Dunno who kept commenting on the dev profile on f95, but seeing the last 2 comments is depressing as hell.
We have a full game thread here to discuss the game, enjoy it, hate it, talk about anything related to it.
The moment you drag the negative comments to a dev profile is the moment you critically stab any motivation that they had i guess.

They have a life, and not a full time dev...
Give them a break.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote