GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Please, I suggest removing the sandbox or making it easier to progress through the story.. Game is a mess as of right now and really slow.

Please, I suggest removing the sandbox or making it easier to progress through the story.. Game is a mess as of right now and really slow.
Thanks for the feedback! We will do our best to make it easier. Sorry for the Sandbox as it is. It is a recent integration, but necessary for the game's expectations.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for the feedback! We will do our best to make it easier. Sorry for the Sandbox as it is. It is a recent integration, but necessary for the game's expectations.
It's really not. The sandbox element to this game is godawful, there is no direction. You need to add icons to where girls are at all times on the map so you know where at what times you can go where. Just clicking randomly on the map looking for things to do is boring.
Also if you click on the middle door in the mall, the game just crashes. " ScriptError: could not find label 'Intromall3'. "
it crashes no matter what you click in the mall.
Starting the game now as opposed to without the weird sandbox map that has nothing to do on it. There was a lot of interactions with Alexis and Emily as well as the Truth or Dare elements, now I don't have a clue on how to do any of that.
Usually updates are supposed to improve games, not make them worse. You can have a sandbox map clicker game if you want. I don't ever recommend it being the focus on how you find stuff in the game, but at least make it workable before implementing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lJOHNl

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
hahahaha, let me think, I assume you have completed the main story before venturing into the side stories.

And in fact, I realized that I forgot to hide the screens responsible for each choice after truth or dare!!!

I'm deeply embarrassed by this, hahaha. I will resolve it immediately!
Wait what? Is there a side story? How are they supposed to be activated? Because after finishing what I think is the main story, no event is activated anywhere, it only shows me Alexis and Briana's house in yellow, but there is no one in Alexis' house no matter what time I go and with briana it's just the same event that i already saw

M_Lars

Sep 10, 2017
I tried to play it again, but as the others said, i cant remember where i left each route, and now i cant find any way to advance, closed the game because i got bored after 15 min without figure out how to move on, and i was bout to delete it because well, if i 'cant play this update', future ones will be the same... so this sandbox mode made me drop the game.

Im not saying this to hate or blame, just to give a little feedback about sandbox mode, probably more people will end doing something similar :/

Reactions: GameleaksStudio

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
I tried to play it again, but as the others said, i cant remember where i left each route, and now i cant find any way to advance, closed the game because i got bored after 15 min without figure out how to move on, and i was bout to delete it because well, if i 'cant play this update', future ones will be the same... so this sandbox mode made me drop the game.

Im not saying this to hate or blame, just to give a little feedback about sandbox mode, probably more people will end doing something similar :/
Don't worry, this is something constructive! The game is still in development, there is a lot to be done and improved. For the next update, I will make the map easier to understand and with route shortcuts!

Wait what? Is there a side story? How are they supposed to be activated? Because after finishing what I think is the main story, no event is activated anywhere, it only shows me Alexis and Briana's house in yellow, but there is no one in Alexis' house no matter what time I go and with briana it's just the same event that i already saw

I couldn't pinpoint exactly which route you took, but the last event at Alexis's house is with her younger sister, Stella.

And Briana and Liana have three events each, with the last one for each character still incomplete. (That's why it keeps repeating)

I'm going to check if there are any bugs on Alexis' route so the house turns yellow and there is no one there.

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
It's really not. The sandbox element to this game is godawful, there is no direction. You need to add icons to where girls are at all times on the map so you know where at what times you can go where. Just clicking randomly on the map looking for things to do is boring.
Also if you click on the middle door in the mall, the game just crashes. " ScriptError: could not find label 'Intromall3'. "
it crashes no matter what you click in the mall.
Starting the game now as opposed to without the weird sandbox map that has nothing to do on it. There was a lot of interactions with Alexis and Emily as well as the Truth or Dare elements, now I don't have a clue on how to do any of that.
Usually updates are supposed to improve games, not make them worse. You can have a sandbox map clicker game if you want. I don't ever recommend it being the focus on how you find stuff in the game, but at least make it workable before implementing it.

The map, where it turns yellow, means there is an event. But I confess that I made the mistake of playing the map directly without a prior introduction, and I believe that there are still elements missing to make it more attractive and less repetitive. The shopping mall's error is due to the stores not being ready yet (the shopping system is still missing)

I like listening to community feedback to see elements that need attention, care or improvement. Updates are a slow process, but looking towards the future of the game, when it is completed, all these steps will have been worth it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The map, where it turns yellow, means there is an event. But I confess that I made the mistake of playing the map directly without a prior introduction, and I believe that there are still elements missing to make it more attractive and less repetitive. The shopping mall's error is due to the stores not being ready yet (the shopping system is still missing)

I like listening to community feedback to see elements that need attention, care or improvement. Updates are a slow process, but looking towards the future of the game, when it is completed, all these steps will have been worth it.
Actually that I remember at no time is indicated during the game that yellow in the map means there is an event (or if it is indicated I skipped that part). That information makes life easier.

On the other hand, I don't know if it's a bug or that's the intention, but you can repeat the pool event and the truth and dare event. Although I think that the second time you don't gain points with the LIs.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
With Natalie, in the cafe, when you talk to her it directly jumps to a sex scene in the bathroom. I suppose there is some kind of previous conversation, but at least in the vanilla route (I would call it pure harem route, it's more descriptive) it doesn't happen.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Don't worry, this is something constructive! The game is still in development, there is a lot to be done and improved. For the next update, I will make the map easier to understand and with route shortcuts!

I couldn't pinpoint exactly which route you took, but the last event at Alexis's house is with her younger sister, Stella.

And Briana and Liana have three events each, with the last one for each character still incomplete. (That's why it keeps repeating)

I'm going to check if there are any bugs on Alexis' route so the house turns yellow and there is no one there.
oh right, I forgot to mention it but in the mall, no matter what you choose to go there, it causes the game to close

SXentae

Jun 14, 2021
The truth or dare game can really get annoying if you want to try out all the options and you're not lucky on the spins, skipping the bottle animation would be nice. Also noticed that the picture from the girl at the end glit hed and appeared on top of every other cinematic sequence.

Realy like the choices so far, as someone who enjoys netorase, the truth or dare sequence while a bit painful, was quite fun. Hopefully we can do a lot other daring things in the future, especially with Alexis

• Red Heart

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
The truth or dare game can really get annoying if you want to try out all the options and you're not lucky on the spins, skipping the bottle animation would be nice. Also noticed that the picture from the girl at the end glit hed and appeared on top of every other cinematic sequence.

Realy like the choices so far, as someone who enjoys netorase, the truth or dare sequence while a bit painful, was quite fun. Hopefully we can do a lot other daring things in the future, especially with Alexis
So there is already netorase in game ?

SXentae

Jun 14, 2021

Btw, regarding the map, i would gladly appreciate if the event marker had a small icon to indicate who is there to prioritize where i go first

Also, a quick travel to the inside areas could be nice, i feel like it's a bit confusing to navigate (and that could be useful down the line for the shops if you plan on adding a significant number)

Lastly (and unrelated to that) having an option to know what the big choices imply later on would be cool. I'm saying it should be an option because i know some people prefer to play without the hints.

But hey, once again, great job working on this, it's promising. I'd say be careful not to add too many girls too fast and focus on improving those who are already there.

• Red Heart

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
And in fact, I realized that I forgot to hide the screens responsible for each choice after truth or dare!!!

I'm deeply embarrassed by this, hahaha. I will resolve it immediately!
In case it's releavant, that issue also effects the sex scenes after the Truth or Dare. The animation for the scene's play, then had a still image of the 2 girls and Ryan plastered over, as shown in the post your replying to. Quite distracting.

Also, had the following error during the ToD game, I/MC got dared to massage Ryan, however looks like the image couldn't be found.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Btw, regarding the map, i would gladly appreciate if the event marker had a small icon to indicate who is there to prioritize where i go first

Also, a quick travel to the inside areas could be nice, i feel like it's a bit confusing to navigate (and that could be useful down the line for the shops if you plan on adding a significant number)

Lastly (and unrelated to that) having an option to know what the big choices imply later on would be cool. I'm saying it should be an option because i know some people prefer to play without the hints.

But hey, once again, great job working on this, it's promising. I'd say be careful not to add too many girls too fast and focus on improving those who are already there.

Thank you for your words and considerations! I will implement most of them for the next update. There will be more things on the map that will be significant to the story and I will try to make them easier to understand/execute.

I'm in contact with some other game developers who are helping me create something that skips the animations and/or keeps it looping until a command is used.

In case it's releavant, that issue also effects the sex scenes after the Truth or Dare. The animation for the scene's play, then had a still image of the 2 girls and Ryan plastered over, as shown in the post your replying to. Quite distracting.

Also, had the following error during the ToD game, I/MC got dared to massage Ryan, however looks like the image couldn't be found.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for reporting this! I'll check which image is missing.

As for the error with the images appearing, it was really an oversight on my part that I forgot to put the last "hide event" after the scenes. Hahah. Silly thing, but it ruins the game.

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Patreons, friends, fans and collaborators, these last few days I have been taking note of the community's feedback and been informed of small bugs and improvements that we could make to our code.

Therefore, in a few hours, I will make the download available with some adjustments. Feel free to download if you want, but for now there are no new developments in the story.

The changes consist of:

- Resolved the frozen image bug after truth or dare, which made it impossible for gameplay to continue.
- Code change, now all videos will be skippable, which makes the game more fluid.
- An introduction to how the map works, where there are events, work, etc.
- The problem with the shopping mall stores has been resolved, we had to remove them for now due to crashes.
- Resolved the percentage bug, where Renpy does not allow us to display the "%" symbol in a dialog.

Stay tuned for more news! Thank you for all the support you have given so far!

Reactions: Shadowen

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Patreons, friends, fans and collaborators, these last few days I have been taking note of the community's feedback and been informed of small bugs and improvements that we could make to our code.

Therefore, in a few hours, I will make the download available with some adjustments. Feel free to download if you want, but for now there are no new developments in the story.

The changes consist of:

- Resolved the frozen image bug after truth or dare, which made it impossible for gameplay to continue.
- Code change, now all videos will be skippable, which makes the game more fluid.
- An introduction to how the map works, where there are events, work, etc.
- The problem with the shopping mall stores has been resolved, we had to remove them for now due to crashes.
- Resolved the percentage bug, where Renpy does not allow us to display the "%" symbol in a dialog.

Stay tuned for more news! Thank you for all the support you have given so far!
I think I already mentioned it, but in the vanilla route, during the truth and dare game there are times when the MC's friend (I can't remember the name now) shows up. I remember that you can choose him to do the Dares that the MC sends to the LIs and then when the game ends, he appears among the options for the final scene. And this despite the fact that he is in his house and doesn't participate in the game.

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
I think I already mentioned it, but in the vanilla route, during the truth and dare game there are times when the MC's friend (I can't remember the name now) shows up. I remember that you can choose him to do the Dares that the MC sends to the LIs and then when the game ends, he appears among the options for the final scene. And this despite the fact that he is in his house and doesn't participate in the game.
Yes! I remember this and corrected it as soon as you warned me, if I'm not mistaken last Monday. Downloading this version that was made available on Friday had already fixed this. Thanks for reminding me of that!

Reactions: BlasKyau
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote