GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifeInAlphaville-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LifeInAlphaville-HalloweenSpecial
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: GameleaksStudio

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It's that time of the year again
Yep silly seasonal updates taking the place of real updates always disliked them. Unless they are done well within the actual story of the game. If you spend time working, I feel it's better to actually work on the game. Rather than make something else. Certain other devs are really bad with this kind of stuff, deluding themselves into thinking it's for their "patreons" when they made a poll nearly everyone agreed with me that making extra renders for the game instead of non canon stuff is always better. But each to their own. If you are in a creative rut, making a seasonal side thing isn't the worst thing in the world and neither is extra renders not canon to the game or other content whatever it is. Without full context, I can't complain too much.

Reactions: Lerd0 and okokok

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
What is the obvious difference between Vanilla path and normal path? What the dark path really means, forced NTR?

When I play the vanilla path, it shows the cat before the end of chapter 1 instead of catching parents having sex. However, when it leads to next water park event, they kept talking about that night like the parents caught mc and sis spying them fucking. I am a bit confused.

Last edited:

ACMACROX

Dec 25, 2021
Great game! Is there a truth or dare option that excludes the MC and let’s his friend have a threesome with both girls? If not you should add one, it would be a hot option, especially if he takes their virginities (if they are) or fucks them before the MC.

• Red Heart

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Great game! Is there a truth or dare option that excludes the MC and let’s his friend have a threesome with both girls? If not you should add one, it would be a hot option, especially if he takes their virginities (if they are) or fucks them before the MC.
In the vanilla version you exclude the friend and the MC keeps the two LIs (which, in my opinion, is the best option). Certainly what happens in the other two versions of the game doesn't worry me too much.

What is the obvious difference between Vanilla path and normal path? What the dark path really means, forced NTR?

When I play the vanilla path, it shows the cat before the end of chapter 1 instead of catching parents having sex. However, when it leads to next water park event, they kept talking about that night like the parents caught mc and sis spying them fucking. I am a bit confused.
Vanilla mode:

Captura de pantalla 2023-11-02 162517.png

Normal mode:

Captura de pantalla 2023-11-02 162535.png

Dark path:

Captura de pantalla 2023-11-02 162552.png

Vanilla mode is basically a pure harem mode where you avoid having to deal with other guys. And it's certainly the only one I know how is like, since I haven't played nor I will play the other modes.

• Red Heart

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I afraid the game may not have virgin.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Yeah, you show that fictional character! It's not hot unless there's a healthy dose of spite thrown in! :LOL:

Last edited:

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Its funny, because here in my country there is a neighborhood named Alphaville, lol
Cool! Here in my city, there is also a neighborhood with that name, it was with that in mind that I created the game. Hahaha

Yes, and in fact you can choose a path that avoids the entire NTR without having to worry about it.
Before each spin of the bottle can be clicked in the upper right corner is the SKIP icon to continue the game
Thanks again, to you both! For all the support and help you have done so far!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Armada1987

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019

Yes, that was a little off-script slip, but I'll address it soon. When I switched from a visual novel game to a sandbox, some paths remained uncorrected. Just like some scenes are incomplete. I will soon finish these pending issues.

Another thing I'm working on at the moment is sex scenes with the girls' progression bar in an animated way instead of the current one. As already happens in the fight scene.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote