GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Hi! Whether the path of submission is planned for the MC?
Hello, femdom worshipper! Thank you for the comment and I will be happy to clarify your doubt.
Yes, the path will unfold after the MC gets to know Alexis' life and secrets better - such as how she makes money, why she lives alone, and so on - and it's planned to happen throughout chapter 3.

Once the game is more consolidated, I will put together a list of included fetishes, as well as how to achieve them with a step-by-step guide.

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Thank you, Griinch. Your support has been crucial for the game!

Hello Chimba, thank you for your comment and wishes of luck! Going away to College is currently on hold due to some personal issues I had during its development - and also because of a change in my computer's hardware - but I intend to return to it once I finish this short game, by changing the graphics and improving the story.

The fetishes in this game are avoidable from the player's perspective, and the narrator intervenes at crucial points to show the impacts that choices will have, as in the case of the end of the first chapter. The current list of fetishes is already listed, but any new ones that arise - whether or not they are voted on on Patreon - I will ask to be updated along with the game.
You are quite welcome... I do wish you the best of luck. If you need anything, message me on discord or DM me. You could even DM BaasB. Wish you luck on this great looking game so far!
View attachment 2603043

@ GameleaksStudio

starts well - good luck for the progress ;)
when did i ever say that? I seriously went through and didn't me say anything like that once! I'm offended lol

Reactions: GameleaksStudio

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
GameleaksStudio

How often new updates will be released???

Hello, Armada1987! The proposal is to release one chapter per month until the completion of the game. The release for the Patreons will always take place on the last business days of the month, in addition to keeping them informed of all the news and demonstrations. As for the general public, we will make it available one week later.

Each update goes through a rigorous process of criteria:

1. Scriptwriting
  2. Filming
  3. Editing
  4. Addition of new elements
  5. Bug checking
  6. Translation
  7. Publishing
Currently, we are in the process of filming the scenes, with over 70 already completed for Chapter 2, as well as their editing. We are simultaneously working on steps 2 and 3 to save time. Therefore, I believe that on 05/30/2023, the version will be available for download for the Patreons! Stay tuned!

Reactions: Armada1987

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Ok, I'll ask even though I'm not finished yet.

Are maledom, femdom, and BDSM avoidable?
Yes. All fetishes will be avoidable, and to make it less generic in the game, it will be measured through a slow progression. That is, if the player earns a certain number of points in maledom, femdom, or BDSM, the scenes will gradually occur. This makes the game more natural and realistic. We will also keep you informed of the step-by-step process available in the future.
But what does this mean though? If I just get love points to a specific femdom character do I still get those scenes then? I don't like the hardcore tags and some others too. Would me getting Nice/Love points with specific characters like these would still make sure I actually those scenes then?

For context, I'm using the UCD as a temporary walkthrough and I'm seeing the variables involved. Hence my question.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
You need to put in music, make more varied sex scenes with different positions, make it longer... and well I didn't need to ask anymore about seeing the sex of some other unrelated character aside from the MC. You already said that the one at the end of this update is the only one needed for this.

But just to clarify again, we can avoid stuff yeah? Meant a particular scene we don't like won't just be skipped, but be completely avoided at all? It won't happen in the story at all, no hidden implications and all that. An explicit, "no it didn't happened"?

The sex with the dad and step-mom at the end is nothing as I easily skipped it but what about the future? Based on the Perv stat you have in the game I can tell that there would be sharing involved when you as a player, are seriously gunning in for the stepmom.

Frankly, on my own. I would just get involved with Emily and Alexis (if femdom can be avoided at all), and just left Olivia at peace with the dad. How would this stuff work for example?

If you could shed more light on these and the like, please.

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
But what does this mean though? If I just get love points to a specific femdom character do I still get those scenes then? I don't like the hardcore tags and some others too. Would me getting Nice/Love points with specific characters like these would still make sure I actually those scenes then?

For context, I'm using the UCD as a temporary walkthrough and I'm seeing the variables involved. Hence my question.
This is an excellent question! Points are relationship influencers and certainly impact some types of fetishes that may or may not happen.

Female domination will only happen between Alexis and MC, after it is revealed how she earns her living. It will be an optional path.

Reactions: Armada1987

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
You need to put in music, make more varied sex scenes with different positions, make it longer... and well I didn't need to ask anymore about seeing the sex of some other unrelated character aside from the MC. You already said that the one at the end of this update is the only one needed for this.

But just to clarify again, we can avoid stuff yeah? Meant a particular scene we don't like won't just be skipped, but be completely avoided at all? It won't happen in the story at all, no hidden implications and all that. An explicit, "no it didn't happened"?

The sex with the dad and step-mom at the end is nothing as I easily skipped it but what about the future? Based on the Perv stat you have in the game I can tell that there would be sharing involved when you as a player, are seriously gunning in for the stepmom.

Frankly, on my own. I would just get involved with Emily and Alexis (if femdom can be avoided at all), and just left Olivia at peace with the dad. How would this stuff work for example?

If you could shed more light on these and the like, please.
You say put music in the sex scenes? I have the idea of diversifying the sex scenes even more, I'm even creating a more immersive mechanic for this, already demonstrated on Patreon. We only released a first, almost introductory chapter to see what the public's acceptance would be and the directions that would be taken.

It is relative to the question as to the scenes that can be avoided. For example, avoiding the way the MC submits to Alexis, she doesn't really happen. But the avoidable stepmom-dad scenes will happen. Each case is really particular in this matter.

The path with the stepmother is a little more delicate. The PERV statistic will really leave open a bolder scenario. The LOVE path will lead to the harem, and the NICE will keep things respectful.

There are some secrets that will begin to be revealed in this second chapter, entitled Family secrets, where some questions will begin to be answered in an immersive way.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
You say put music in the sex scenes? I have the idea of diversifying the sex scenes even more, I'm even creating a more immersive mechanic for this, already demonstrated on Patreon. We only released a first, almost introductory chapter to see what the public's acceptance would be and the directions that would be taken.

It is relative to the question as to the scenes that can be avoided. For example, avoiding the way the MC submits to Alexis, she doesn't really happen. But the avoidable stepmom-dad scenes will happen. Each case is really particular in this matter.

The path with the stepmother is a little more delicate. The PERV statistic will really leave open a bolder scenario. The LOVE path will lead to the harem, and the NICE will keep things respectful.

There are some secrets that will begin to be revealed in this second chapter, entitled Family secrets, where some questions will begin to be answered in an immersive way.
I see, so what you really meant for Alexis is that her entire character is femdom? There are some games where it's like that too and I just don't interact with them at all. But in the case of your game however, then I should go the Nice points then? If her entire schtick really is femdom in both Love and Perv paths then the Nice path let's me avoid it?

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
I see, so what you really meant for Alexis is that her entire character is femdom? There are some games where it's like that too and I just don't interact with them at all. But in the case of your game however, then I should go the Nice points then? If her entire schtick really is femdom in both Love and Perv paths then the Nice path let's me avoid it?
No, no... I'm going to have to give a little spoiler, but femdom will show up because Alexis records videos for the internet, and this will be an optional path to take to help her get more money.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hello, BlasKyau! Thank you for sharing your comment and questions. I will separate the questions by topics to make it easier to explain, okay?

Are maledom, femdom, and BDSM avoidable?
Yes. All fetishes will be avoidable, and to make it less generic in the game, it will be measured through a slow progression. That is, if the player earns a certain number of points in maledom, femdom, or BDSM, the scenes will gradually occur. This makes the game more natural and realistic. We will also keep you informed of the step-by-step process available in the future.
I'm going to assume that I can keep all 3 at 0 at the same time, that is, that I'm not going to have to choose between giving a point to maledom or giving it to femdom, and that in all situations I will be able to not give it to either of them.

About group sex.
All alternatives can occur, but it depends solely on what the player wants to see. For example, the next chapter will bring a truth or dare game that I intend to make complex and interesting. There could be FFM, MFM, group sex, MC with one of the girls, or being alone. All of this will be done through a cautious mechanic of choices to study the player's behavior.
My behavior is that I don't want to see any guy other than the MC fucking any of the LIs. And I would be much happier if it can also be prevented from happening off camera with LIs who have a partner. I honestly don't want to know anything about the LIs' sex life before being with the MC, and those scenes are part of their sex life, so it's TMI.

On the other hand, if the FFM includes lesbian sex, I'm not going to be excited about it. But this is better than the alternative of going with a LI and the other ending up with a different guy than the MC.

Is the MC the only one who can have sex with other girls?
With Emily and Alexis, yes, depending on their choices. Liana is the next character to appear with her boyfriend, who are the two blondes on the game's cover. She will have a relationship, as well as the stepmother with the character's father. The MC can end up with both of them in the end, causing them to end their current relationship, but they are certainly having sex with other people - for now.
TMI, it's better that you don't say anything and avoid showing on the screen (and talking about) this type of scenes (sex of a couple of an LI and another guy). They may have sex, but it'is better not to mention or even suggest it.

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
I'm going to assume that I can keep all 3 at 0 at the same time, that is, that I'm not going to have to choose between giving a point to maledom or giving it to femdom, and that in all situations I will be able to not give it to either of them.
Maledom and femdom will be optional routes, outside of game variables. Femdom will be a help to Alexis, and Maledom is yet to be written, but I intend those options to be completely ignored if that's what the player wants.

My behavior is that I don't want to see any guy other than the MC fucking any of the LIs. And I would be much happier if it can also be prevented from happening off camera with LIs who have a partner. I honestly don't want to know anything about the LIs' sex life before being with the MC, and those scenes are part of their sex life, so it's TMI.

On the other hand, if the FFM includes lesbian sex, I'm not going to be excited about it. But this is better than the alternative of going with a LI and the other ending up with a different guy than the MC.
Okay, this is an interesting point. I don't intend to post content of this type unless the player wants to see it. For example, in truth or dare the player will be able to include or not Ryan in the scenes.

Another thing is about the stepmother and father relationship, I intend to have the MC intervene directly to break that. If the player wants, there will be other paths as well. There will be multiple endings, each one going its own way.

TMI, it's better that you don't say anything and avoid showing on the screen (and talking about) this type of scenes (sex of a couple of an LI and another guy). They may have sex, but it'is better not to mention or even suggest it.
I will take it into account! I'll make some adjustments to make the route paths clearer and easier to understand.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No, no... I'm going to have to give a little spoiler, but femdom will show up because Alexis records videos for the internet, and this will be an optional path to take to help her get more money.
For quite a few, Alexis recording erotic videos online is almost like being a prostitute. So be careful with it, because it isn't a kind of profession that many followers of the harem genre like.

Maledom and femdom will be optional routes, outside of game variables. Femdom will be a help to Alexis, and Maledom is yet to be written, but I intend those options to be completely ignored if that's what the player wants.
For me perfect.

Okay, this is an interesting point. I don't intend to post content of this type unless the player wants to see it. For example, in truth or dare the player will be able to include or not Ryan in the scenes.
I hope that means Ryan doesn't have sex with any of the girls, not off camera either.

For the rest, it's important to indicate that a scene that happens and that you can only not see it, continues to happen. Many people, if it bothers them, will be bothered by the simple fact that it exists, whether they see it or not. Voyeur scenes, which don't include LIs, aren't usually annoying, but many fans of the harem genre won't want to see them (the option that you can skip it is enough in this case). Scenes that include a LI and a guy other than the MC (and for quite a few also if they include a LI and another girl) will annoy most harem fans, and they won't appreciate the option not to watch it, because the important thing is that it happens (or can be avoided or they aren't going to like it).

Another thing is about the stepmother and father relationship, I intend to have the MC intervene directly to break that. If the player wants, there will be other paths as well. There will be multiple endings, each one going its own way.
I only see one ending, and my intention is that it includes all the LIs that I like and no fetishes that I dislike.

As for the father and stepmother, we'll see if I'm interested in her. If I have to see or know about scenes of them fucking for them to break up, I think they'll stay together.

I will take it into account! I'll make some adjustments to make the route paths clearer and easier to understand.
I'm glad it helps you.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote