CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
How do I unlock the hospital so I can cure STDs? I remember doing it in a past version but can't seem to find where it's located anymore. Also apparently there's a forum search on this sub that lets you search though a single thread but I can't find it.

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
im having problems with henry after i unlock the option to "Go and visit Bibi." and i never seem to find either of themi in their rooms. should i keep trying, try another option in the choices or im just bugged?

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
seems that im just bugged... this just appeared "Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected token )" in the route... does anyone knows how to solve it?

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
Just solved it... opened the game with notepad and changed " if $Bibi is 5 or&gt; " into "if $Bibi is 5 or 6&gt;" and it seems to work (note that you should have low dignity to continue with said content).

Reactions: CouchPillow and N7

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
Just solved it... opened the game with notepad and changed " if $Bibi is 5 or&gt; " into "if $Bibi is 5 or 6&gt;" and it seems to work (note that you should have low dignity to continue with said content).
You sir are a genius. How did you know this would solve the problem ?

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
You sir are a genius. How did you know this would solve the problem ?
Thanks! i've just started programing and i assumed that after "if x or" there had to be another variable... i tried with 6 and it seemed to work

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
Thanks! i've just started programing and i assumed that after "if x or" there had to be another variable... i tried with 6 and it seemed to work
I would like to ask some questions about the game just in case you know.

Does leaving the money before paying the rent in the entrance get you any event ?
Is it really necessary to go to toilet ?
Is there a certain time make call for the people you know ?
Should I leave the phone in the park or take it to cops ?
How to speed up the corruption ?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
there are 3 actions in the toilet, one of them got triggert in the club, the other depends on your 'mood' and the last is a energy boost if you have the conditions to get him

best corruption = 100 reputation, 100 liberal and 0 dignity, speed up corruption is about doing stuff that raise or lower these variables

finding a phone: it's a random encounter, you can get a free phone or 2 other things, just decide

calling others: i'm not sure, if there is actual a working gameplay connectet

money in the entrance: i'm playing 8.1, so henry is bugged, i thing leaving the money in the entrance is avoiding some henry options

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
What he said and no, its not necesary to go the toilet.
I will post all the cheats i've seem to find that affect stats such as liberal, money and drunk percentage... to activate them press ctrl+shift+i and go to console, tipe them and press enter. They are:

SugarCube.state.active.variables["Cash"]=10000
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Dignity"]=0
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Free"]=100 (this one seems to be liberal)
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Drunk"]=100
SugarCube.state.active.variables["CumCraze"]=100
SugarCube.state.active.variables["High"]=100
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Health"]=100
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Hygene"]=100
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Energy"]=100
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Desire"]=200
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Euphoria"]=100
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Luck"]=100
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Morale"]=100

note that you can change the numbers, copy a bunch of them one below the other to have a continous "ideal" state, press the up button in your keyboard to have acces to cheats you've previously put and change the variables (there is an autocomplete function that lets you see all the variables, just erase after the " and experiment )

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
there are 3 actions in the toilet, one of them got triggert in the club, the other depends on your 'mood' and the last is a energy boost if you have the conditions to get him

best corruption = 100 reputation, 100 liberal and 0 dignity, speed up corruption is about doing stuff that raise or lower these variables

finding a phone: it's a random encounter, you can get a free phone or 2 other things, just decide

calling others: i'm not sure, if there is actual a working gameplay connectet

money in the entrance: i'm playing 8.1, so henry is bugged, i thing leaving the money in the entrance is avoiding some henry options
Whenever I go to see henry it keeps saying ''Back soon''. Does that mean it is bugged ?

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
What he said and no, its not necesary to go the toilet.
I will post all the cheats i've seem to find that affect stats such as liberal, money and drunk percentage... to activate them press ctrl+shift+i and go to console, tipe them and press enter. They are:

SugarCube.state.active.variables["Cash"]=10000
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Dignity"]=0
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Free"]=100 (this one seems to be liberal)
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Drunk"]=100
SugarCube.state.active.variables["CumCraze"]=100
SugarCube.state.active.variables["High"]=100
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Health"]=100
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Hygene"]=100
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Energy"]=100
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Desire"]=200
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Euphoria"]=100
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Luck"]=100
SugarCube.state.active.variables["Morale"]=100

note that you can change the variables, copy a bunch of them one below the other to have a continous "ideal" state, press the up button in your keyboard to have acces to cheats you've previously put and change the variables (there is an autocomplete function that lets you see all the variables, just erase after the " and experiment )
Am I supposed to do these in notepad ?

lockf117

Feb 26, 2017
i'm still getting the error message after doing this... is it because my dignity is 77?

Sep 24, 2017
im having problems with henry after i unlock the option to "Go and visit Bibi." and i never seem to find either of themi in their rooms. should i keep trying, try another option in the choices or im just bugged?
How id you come to this point? The only thing I can do is help him 1 time and thats it...

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
It looks like we have to wait for some time for the game to work stable. Lots of bugs and small content is what we have here. Great game tho

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
small content
4 official jobs
+ 3 modes on beach
+ healthclub modes
+ park and club
+ henry/bibi (when working)
lots of sexencounters (bus, toilet, gloryholes ...)

one of the games with the most content i played sofar (of course there a some qsp-games with more)

??

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes