zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Why would it need fixing?? I don't get why everyone is so anal about the makeup. Dig a little, part of the fun is discovering things.
If everyone is so anal about it, maybe it's worth looking into after all.

Aha ok. Well it will never be removed as I think it is an important stat for any girl. I have implemented other ways to gain looks though:
1) Suntan
2) Scrub
3) Nail treatment.
These are all temporary boosts (all lasting over 2 weeks or more) though, so some makeup is still needed in the long run.
Also lowered some look based requirements in V0.8.0.

Cheers
BurningSun
That's a good workaround. On paper at least, I still have to find the time to start a new game.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
If everyone is so anal about it, maybe it's worth looking into after all.

That's a good workaround. On paper at least, I still have to find the time to start a new game.
I'm sorry but the makeup will stay.
Hope you find some time to play. If not have fun with other games.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: SCATBORD_VIKING

troula

Aug 25, 2017
Exactly. I find that the quickest way to smut is the 'fashion career'. If you start with that one, you'll learn the game and should be fine to try other paths. Slowest I think is Flower shop and currently it also has the least amount of smut.
Depends on the smut and the level of corruption u are aiming for. I used to think it was the fashion one too, but the library career on Willem's path lets you start whoring on the streets after the first time he takes you to the basement, in fashion it unlocks after Donny fires you(or used to in 0.7.2 i haven't gone the fashion road in this update yet). Fashion path transitions you more smoothly/slowly to the smut, Donny is taking his time corrupting you, library is more sudden but because of it many options became available at the same time.

Look at me, i played this so many times i can debate the creator :p Anyway this also may count as a bug in ur books but pls don't change it. I like unlocking the whoring options fast. I play library until Willem starts whoring Lizzy out and quit right after that, i make way more money by myself, and i make it fast enough to match Henry's increase of the rent and buy the gold membership before Lizzy becomes so addicted she wont take any money for her services.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Depends on the smut and the level of corruption u are aiming for. I used to think it was the fashion one too, but the library career on Willem's path lets you start whoring on the streets after the first time he takes you to the basement, in fashion it unlocks after Donny fires you(or used to in 0.7.2 i haven't gone the fashion road in this update yet). Fashion path transitions you more smoothly/slowly to the smut, Donny is taking his time corrupting you, library is more sudden but because of it many options became available at the same time.

Look at me, i played this so many times i can debate the creator :p Anyway this also may count as a bug in ur books but pls don't change it. I like unlocking the whoring options fast. I play library until Willem starts whoring Lizzy out and quit right after that, i make way more money by myself, and i make it fast enough to match Henry's increase of the rent and buy the gold membership before Lizzy becomes so addicted she wont take any money for her services.
GRR!! Must think of a proper response! haha
I guess you are actually right. Won't change it, BUT in the future quitting the job while Willem is whoring you out will lead to a bad end, or at least to some serious repercussions. For now though enjoy the freedom :)

Edit: Was planning to add that bad end/repercussion already before your remark, just like when your health drops to 0. It is on the TO-DO list.

troula

Aug 25, 2017
GRR!! Must think of a proper response! haha
I guess you are actually right. Won't change it, BUT in the future quitting the job while Willem is whoring you out will lead to a bad end, or at least to some serious repercussions. For now though enjoy the freedom :)

Edit: Was planning to add that bad end/repercussion already before your remark, just like when your health drops to 0. It is on the TO-DO list.
Ooohh :( :( :( But the Willem leads to a bad end for now too right?? If you keep showing up he eventually locks you down there if i remember correctly.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Ooohh :( :( :( But the Willem leads to a bad end for now too right?? If you keep showing up he eventually locks you down there if i remember correctly.
Yea that is correct. So possibly it will lead, or has a big chance to lead to that same bad ending or maybe an alternate version of it. But that is a way off still. So don't get too worried :)

Reactions: troula
S

SCATBORD_VIKING

you should remove the +2 dignity from showering, it's the single thing that slows progression the most

events with Henry seem really bugged, I was able to visit Bibi before seeing her in Henry's room and then again after seeing her with the exact same text, and after that point it's impossible for me to even go to Henry's room anymore

also would be good if flier for health club could show up on the message board like the club one

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
you should remove the +2 dignity from showering, it's the single thing that slows progression the most

events with Henry seem really bugged, I was able to visit Bibi before seeing her in Henry's room and then again after seeing her with the exact same text, and after that point it's impossible for me to even go to Henry's room anymore

also would be good if flier for health club could show up on the message board like the club one
Did you by chance see Bibi at the beach beforehand?

Dignity at the shower will change in V0.8.2. It will have a soft-cap. So it will only increase Dignity if it has dropped to a certain value. This will help to lower it a little easier at the start.

D

Deleted member 22113

what are you supposed to do with the ipod i bought it but nothing happened tried editing the html like older posts said and nothing

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
what are you supposed to do with the ipod i bought it but nothing happened tried editing the html like older posts said and nothing
The Ipod will help you increase your fitness levels faster. For more tips, read the !!HINTS!! section on the left side near the restart and save options.

Cheers
BurningSun

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
dead end
---------walking the city center:

file:///..../Life%20Choices%20V0.8.1/Amsterdam/City/Adamwander1.jpg
You decide to go for a walk through town.
-5 Hygiene -5 Energy

======
missing pics?
---------------- choosing the bra in the model-job
"You decided to put on the purple bra and walk outside

"Good choice" Donny says.
He takes several pictures of you from different angels."
no pics on this site??

"Can you dance a little for me please?" Donny asks. "Just hop up and down a little"
"Ehmm sorry, I really don't feel comfortable to do that yet."

Last edited:

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I'm sorry but the makeup will stay.
Hope you find some time to play. If not have fun with other games.

Cheers
BurningSun
Maybe you misunderood me. I never suggested removing the makeup, all the opposite, I suggested making it more easily obtainable.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
At my first go on 0.8.0 I got to meet raul without aiming for it. Then I had to start again for 0.8.1 and it seems I can't get it triggered. How do I get that done?

Plus I can't get the museums triggered and my Lizzy keeps getting dumber and dumber, I can' read enough to compete against that.

And the flowershop-route - does anything of interest happen there? Mo just does the same over and over again, nothing of interest, don't get it what he stands for.

Awesome fun, by the way! Thanks again, BurningSun!

Last edited:

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
out side of the frist option to help land lord out
can i flash him or somthing to lower rent

i can not seem to get in the club do i need reg dress or cocktail dress
other than washing girls back or girl washing me
is there any sex events in shower

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I might have overlooked it in the thread, does pole dance training actually work? I see it pop up that I gained +1 in training after each session and have trained idk how many times, but the dude at the club still says i'm not good enough.

Reactions: rKnight

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
BUG: this file looks corruptet in my firefox and in my videoplayer
Life%20Choices%20V0.8.1/Amsterdam//Shoot/ShootLes10.webm

===========
game broken??
one or two sites below another user complained, that the henry story might be broken, i think i have the same problem.
i visited henry often and meet the other girl, spyed a little bit and talked with her when leaving henry. after that point there was a 30euro reduction, and after that, there comes this:
"You check to see if Henry is there, but he is nowhere to be found. His private door is locked, so he may be inside, but he doesn't respond when you knock and there is no response when you call his name either. So after several minutes, you turn around and head back to your room."
you @BurningSun said, there is a encounter with the girl on the beach, but i spend a decent time, to get this encounter, but there is none

did i something wrong, or got the game broken?

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes