gryff

Feb 3, 2017
Anyone know how to edit variables after typing SugarCube.state.active.variables? Want to edit lib stat

Sep 10, 2017
Anyone know how to edit variables after typing SugarCube.state.active.variables? Want to edit lib stat
Doubleclick the number you want to edit and edit it, press enter. It doesn't update in the stat sheet in the game until you do something (i.e. a toilet, walk into town, back home or whatever).

Edit: Anyone knows how to get the Donny and Bill ending that I'm seeing in the code? Or some of the others? I can't seem to get them at all, because continuing with Donny in Fashion will eventually just get you kicked out?

Am I missing something?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Doubleclick the number you want to edit and edit it, press enter. It doesn't update in the stat sheet in the game until you do something (i.e. a toilet, walk into town, back home or whatever).

Edit: Anyone knows how to get the Donny and Bill ending that I'm seeing in the code? Or some of the others? I can't seem to get them at all, because continuing with Donny in Fashion will eventually just get you kicked out?

Am I missing something?
Donny is through the special beach event and then visiting him every weekend.
Bill.. ah can't remember haha

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
out side of the frist option to help land lord out
can i flash him or somthing to lower rent

i can not seem to get in the club do i need reg dress or cocktail dress
other than washing girls back or girl washing me
is there any sex events in shower
Once you can flash Henry do it for a week or 3/4 then a new option will open up etc etc
Reg dress is needed for the club as well some high stats and heels.
There is not a whole lot of action in the shower yet. 2 events; 1 with a dildo and 1 with a guy.

mornelith2424

Oct 4, 2017
eah - but you cant work att all - i tried not going - got fired . accidently deleted older saves , and beacause she is a btch , cant get job anywhere else . :(

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
some issues i have in 8.1 after i quit libary job *unknown if it is the cause*
the maid job did not show up in job listing
told henry i saw somthing weird and got a discount on rent 1 week
now he does not show up in his aparment
fitness will not go pass 40
and my char is now timid on sharing bathroom with guys after doing it 50 times lol have 80lib and 40 or so of dig

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Is there any way to change the values in the game? I've tried looking through the html code but can't seem to find a way.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
8.3 BALANS story line seems bugged. I worked there for more than 20 times without any progress, and the counter of experience does not go past 21. Or am I missing something?

Last edited:

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
there is no 8.3 version!
there are 4 jobs with diffent progress in corruption ... if you choose to water flowers, so it might be slowest progressversion

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes