bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Someone needs to find the assets, that is a good developer, and restart this at some point, to hell with the guy that snagged it up from chatterbox. It's been over 3 years, headed towards a 4th once February of next year hits. Under IP laws, anything that has been left unused for that amount of time bare minimum is considered abandoned and i seriously doubt the guy has paid to keep up the "trademark" he claims he originally did. Likely was just saying that to scare other people from doing any remakes of the game.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Someone needs to find the assets, that is a good developer, and restart this at some point, to hell with the guy that snagged it up from chatterbox. It's been over 3 years, headed towards a 4th once February of next year hits. Under IP laws, anything that has been left unused for that amount of time bare minimum is considered abandoned and i seriously doubt the guy has paid to keep up the "trademark" he claims he originally did. Likely was just saying that to scare other people from doing any remakes of the game.
I wonder if the passed down materials included a roadmap for the story. Sure, having the assets would be nice, but having the roadmap is vital.

Reactions: bluehound36

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wonder if the passed down materials included a roadmap for the story. Sure, having the assets would be nice, but having the roadmap is vital.
that who got this from chatter's wife for sure got all assets and roadmap and everything else cb had made for game.

Reactions: Nurikabe

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Someone got the android port link? The one posted here isn't available anymore.
Normally, I'd suggest quoting the post where that was and then asking the original porter to provide a new link. Since that user is a deleted account now, you can't really do that. So, alternately, I would recommend creating a new request over where people typically ask for Android ports (for Ren'Py games only). I would link to the OP of this thread when you make your request so anyone doing that for you will more quickly find the game to port.

fllspdahd

May 6, 2023
Great game! Just did a playthrough, bummer that it's abandoned.

All the models are exceptional. Anyone know the asset for the Lexi character?

Reactions: VOYEUR

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Great game! Just did a playthrough, bummer that it's abandoned.

All the models are exceptional. Anyone know the asset for the Lexi character?
There is a Recommendations and Identification Forum for this specific type of request. You would be better off asking over there, where artists and others familiar with models and rendering software are more likely to see your question. If you search on that forum and don't find anything, you can start a new thread to ask your question using this button:
1700253367594.png

Then just fill out the form and submit it to ask.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Baalzie

fllspdahd

May 6, 2023

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I would certainly like to know what the models are or what they were based on. Laura, despite being an insufferable cunt, is one of the hottest wives I have ever seen. And Chelsea? Forget about it! Incredibly beautiful!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would certainly like to know what the models are or what they were based on. Laura, despite being an insufferable cunt, is one of the hottest wives I have ever seen. And Chelsea? Forget about it! Incredibly beautiful!
maybe you and prev poster get lucky.

Reactions: Nurikabe

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I bet lockhear has an idea for Chelsea, given they do fan renders of her. Post your questions on the Identification forum and see what responses you get. :) And maybe lockhear will see your question over there and impart knowledge.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Nurikabe

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
They tried to get writers and artists, but for reason's unknown to me, they didn't work out. I've thought about taking over the game after Stoya and I complete our game, but I don't believe Gamersglory will part with it, and I totally respect that.
Obviously you have the skill to do all the modelling and renders (even if you get none of the original assets), but I'd be curious about how you'd do the story. I have some ideas how it'd go (as I assume most people do), but I've seen way too many simpler concepts sink themselves by having nothing but the initial premise to hinge on.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
From what I remember, the script (or outline) is all done. Chatter had another artist on board, but for some reason that artist deleted all of the assets and files for the game and left. That's why you see a shift in Lexi's looks later on in the game, at least to my knowledge. Chatter had to rebuild her from scratch. Gamersglory took over after Chatter passed away and he wants to put a team together locally so he can oversee the development of the game. They tried to get writers and artists, but for reason's unknown to me, they didn't work out. I've thought about taking over the game after Stoya and I complete our game, but I don't believe Gamersglory will part with it, and I totally respect that.
Why? He clearly hasn't respected chatter's wish to see this game developed. If someone else does it and a good job to boot, i'd say chatter's wish would have been well respected. Just not by the person he thought would. Clearly there are other devs that could do this but trying to respect someone that only saw this as a means to lock down an IP and actually do nothing with it is foolish. He thought he'd be able to make money off someone else's idea and when he realized he couldn't, he did something out of what could be considered spite, to prevent others from trying to do anything with this story and the character models. How is that any different than the first guy who deleted everything chatter had first developed? I don't mean to seem inflammatory about this but the whole thing stinks in how it ended up being handled. Yet, some people wonder why so many of us no longer trust many of the devs that do things in such similar ways that cause such derision. If someone else doesn't do this, this game will remain abandoned and that is a cold hard fact.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes