Kentyrr

Chasing Sunsets Dev/Artist
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
Kentyrr Do you have a current Discord invite link for this game?
I do, but there's basically no activity on the server at all. The game has been put on indefinite hold until gamersglory can put together a team to continue it. Do you still want the link?

Reactions: Ass Fan

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I do, but there's basically no activity on the server at all. The game has been put on indefinite hold until gamersglory can put together a team to continue it. Do you still want the link?
Yes please, because I like the art you post there. I also have hope that the game will continue.

Kentyrr

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
LOL! Well I post my work on several other discord servers, as well as on here... When I get the time! Here ya go!

Reactions: Ass Fan

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
LOL! Well I post my work on several other discord servers, as well as on here... When I get the time! Here ya go!

Thank you!

I'm sure people have suggested this before, but you've got the skill to carry on Chatterbox's work from the art side. I think you've got your own game going, but if you can find the time for some plot-related Lexi fan art on a regular basis you might be able to generate some interest from other artists in contributing to the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nurikabe

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
Thank you!

I'm sure people have suggested this before, but you've got the skill to carry on Chatterbox's work from the art side. I think you've got your own game going, but even if you can find the time for some plot-related Lexi fan art on a regular basis might be able to generate some interest from other artists in contributing to the game.
yeah, but they can't agree on what to do, it's years they tell they are trying but with no result

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
yeah, but they can't agree on what to do, it's years they tell they are trying but with no result
Can you explain what you mean by this? You mean they don't know what they want to do? I thought Chatterbox had shared the story with gamersglory, so all they need is a good 3D artist? (I assume gamersglory would do the writing.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you explain what you mean by this? You mean they don't know what they want to do? I thought Chatterbox had shared the story with gamersglory, so all they need is a good 3D artist? (I assume gamersglory would do the writing.)
long ago they made post that they simply can't continue. should be on this thread on earlish pages.

Kentyrr

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
From what I remember, the script (or outline) is all done. Chatter had another artist on board, but for some reason that artist deleted all of the assets and files for the game and left. That's why you see a shift in Lexi's looks later on in the game, at least to my knowledge. Chatter had to rebuild her from scratch. Gamersglory took over after Chatter passed away and he wants to put a team together locally so he can oversee the development of the game. They tried to get writers and artists, but for reason's unknown to me, they didn't work out. I've thought about taking over the game after Stoya and I complete our game, but I don't believe Gamersglory will part with it, and I totally respect that.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes