• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One of the best vn I ever seen, Looking forward to next update Can't wait .
Loved it update please. ❤
Can You Understand Written English? Do You Understand What Abandoned Means?

my bet is no on both.

RajniCD sis

Apr 14, 2021
:cry: Sigh... I still can't believe Dev is gone I feel so sorry for him and his family this is a special game for me and for many here as well. This was the first romance game I played no matter how many new games it comes out every year or month this one will forever remain my favorite damn i loved it so much my redhead ops not that gold digger mc's wife is not the other one redhead who is really in love with him damn I even forgot her name I avoided playing again so I wouldn't cry and Mc's little girl I miss them so much it's one of the only games I always played for the romance and the beautiful story But I'm glad that one of the best novels ever created will come back can't wait for that to happen soon.
This is never getting updated. The dev died and the team that "inherited" the project from him are a bunch of idiots who moved on to other things. You should consider this game permanently abandoned.
Very sad

• Sad
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Nothing lasts forever that's life unfortunately I believed that this new team would work, but on second thought I think it's better to leave the game as it is. Not to run the risk of screwing everything up ):

Reactions: RajniCD sis

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
How unfortunate to find this! An enjoyable and seductive story that pulled me in quickly. The women are incredibly attractive, some of the best I've seen. Laura, an insufferable cunt, is ridiculously hot. But the new girlfriend and, of course, Lexi are nearly as perfect.

Well, it was great while it lasted. Never say never...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How unfortunate to find this! An enjoyable and seductive story that pulled me in quickly. The women are incredibly attractive, some of the best I've seen. Laura, an insufferable cunt, is ridiculously hot. But the new girlfriend and, of course, Lexi are nearly as perfect.

No, sadly this never is never.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017

If this story is up your alley then I'd recommend Hillside. Similar aesthetic

Reactions: Nurikabe

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Never say never...
Sadly this is never.

Sadly the people Chatter chose to carry on his work managed to take an already popular game that was a license to print money and completely fumble it.

The foundations were already there, the player base was already there and all they had to do was not fuck it up.

Alas the new devs had as much sense as plankton and managed to do just that.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Sadly the people Chatter chose to carry on his work managed to take an already popular game that was a license to print money and completely fumble it.

The foundations were already there, the player base was already there and all they had to do was not fuck it up.

Alas the new devs had as much sense as plankton and managed to do just that.
Speaking from experience, whenever there's an unexpected departure (in this case, a death), things tend to go to shit. It's certainly possible to pull everything back together and continue on, but its far from easy.

While you can lose an artist and sometimes not even flinch, losing the writer is so much harder since there's so much not written down that gets lost with them. I was disappointed, but I can't say I really blame gamersglory for eventually giving up.

I wish there would have been a bit more effort put in to trying, or if he really did try hard, that he'd have at least shown that more publicly, but there's not much that can be done about that now.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
If this story is up your alley then I'd recommend Hillside. Similar aesthetic
The game that seems the absolute most similar is 'The Assistant' which has a very similar set-up in many ways though the aesthetics and style are slightly different. If you like the premise of Lexi, it is certainly worth giving it a shot and seeing if it might scratch the same itch.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yesss .. and she wrapped her long legs around boys, guys?
Not sure if you're aware, but Chatterbox himself died, so he won't be able to respond to your quoting him. :cry:

The game itself is abandoned because the rest of the dev team that got it after Chatter's passing apparently couldn't find their own asses to scratch if it were a condition for winning a lottery.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes