cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it would be cool if you continued this wonderful game the first favorite game of course is sunset chase and then Lexi really wants that she returned from the abandoned tag
once again, it wouldn't be same game, it would be diff. game with more or less familiar characters UNLESS that who got cbox's things would give those to some1 else and that won't happen.

Jul 24, 2023
Hi, just read some of the posts saying the dev died, is it true? Anyone knows the whole story behind it? Where can I read it if you can share me the link. Thanks.

Immortal2O

Nov 3, 2022
Is not the same. The MC of Hillside is too passive and meek and does not have the charisma or confidence of the Lexi MC, whom is much more proactive.
the whole point of hillside is its more visual and story told then just the sex and seeing girls naked

Reactions: Grygus

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
I dare think this game will stay in Limbo for eternity.
3 years gone not a whisper of any actual progress on even getting a team...
Sad state of affairs, no matter the reasons behind it (of which i am unknowledgeable and won't post guesswork and assumptions as fact).

R.I.P Chatterbox.:cry:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
FanArt:

Think of me, think of me fondly
When we've said goodbye
Remember me, once in a while
Please promise me you'll try...

( )
View attachment 1785731
WOW her red red hair looks so amazing? or is that due to the lighting? Regardless you should setup a fanart page seeing all the pics you posted, I know I love to know how to make her that's for sure!!! Consider it as a tribute to the original creator....

• Red Heart
Reactions: lockhear

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This had the makings of an epic. The two sisters and Milf were exceptional cock teasers. What a shame it will never be completed.

• Sad
Reactions: VOYEUR

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
Why they did not communicate for example with MrDots and coop together to finish the game? Or give the rights to them? They are very talented and could finish the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why they did not communicate for example with MrDots and coop together to finish the game? Or give the rights to them? They are very talented and could finish the game.
MONEY!!!

they just wanted assets etc.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes