VN Others Ren'Py Completed Lewd Stories of Trinity: Love In The Clouds Above Trinity [v1.2] [Society Of Lust]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017

Finally, our protagonist is able to invite his lovely Laura to their First Valentine’s Day Date.
First Valentine’s Day Date (FVDD) is the first prequel of the upcoming relaunch of A Very Small Business (AVSB), called My Life with Laura (MLwL).
First Valentine’s Day Date is also the second story released in our story anthology Lewd Stories of Trinity (LSoT).
FVDD not only reintroduces our main couple, but it also introduces several characters that will have major roles within My Life with Laura.
Aside from finally revealing the name of our male protagonist, this story will cast a spotlight into the past of our couple before their relationship deteriorates because he quits his regular job to follow a crazy idea. Right after they bought an expensive estate with a huge loan, leaving Laura the only one with an ordinary income to pay off the credit debts.
Our protagonist has planned a surprise for his beloved Laura by inviting her to their first Valentine’s Day dinner date in an upscale restaurant of Trinity.
But this dinner date is not the real surprise for Laura, as this is rather something way more personal that will show her his deep and sincere love for her.
Laura too has prepared a surprise for the love of her life, later on; a naughty surprise that will stun our protagonist in awe and fill him with lust.
For all who want a little teaser about this naughty surprise: It has something to do with a hard pole.

We hope you all will enjoy First Valentine’s Day Date as much as we do.

Society of Lust

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Sorry, for the inconvenience.
As long as we have not finished the upgraded version, please use the links from our website:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
knightzone00 try the links from our website:
The game is at the moment not playable because the exe don´t start. Here are comments from the patreon side.

3mo

Is there a trick to getting this to run on Windows 10? Downloaded it yesterday, tried running the .exe. Windows Defender asked me if I really wanted to, and I clicked yes. But nothing happens. Then tried the compability options, like running it in 'pretend Windows 8 mode', and even with Admin privileges. Nothing.

3mo

Thank you for reporting this. I can confirm the issue. The game is not starting anymore. Not even on development machine. I am currently investigating and looking for a fix.

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Dole and all who care: In this from the 15th of May, we addressed the issue with Windows 10.
Meanwhile, we have re-released LICAT on .

Lolipophqhd

Oct 29, 2018
Hi, is it possible to get this link again?...
because every link i go it's all didn't work ;(
especially on Android.

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Hi, Lolipophqhd.
Sorry for the late reply. I was quite busy in recent days.
The original release is not available anymore, as it was based on an outdated version of our game engine.
It depended on NET. Framework from MS, and because MS changed how NET. Framework communicates with the system the original releases of LICAT and FVDD are not working anymore under Windows 10.
And while this would not be a problem for Android or Windows 7, we have not uploaded the old versions again.
However, we have converted those old stories of us to Ren'Py (Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android).
Take a closer look at itch.io in the coming days:

Last edited:

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
We published recently Ren'Py conversions of our at itch.io.

Please take a look at and download one or both novels.

We would be delighted if you join us on our and even more so if you would leave us a message about your reading experience.

While both novels are free, we would be pleased if you can support us with a small donation that will allow us to continue working at bringing our dreams to you.

Reactions: Faxes
Sep 12, 2017
Windows mega link is down, I assume it's obsolete as ren'py windows version works
Missed opportunity to call it "love is in the air"

Last edited:

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
crustycrustacean:
Yes, the old versions that were done with an early development version of our engine are obsolete as those do not start under Windows 10 anyway.

"Love is in the air" is a bit too hackneyed, or? ;)

Last edited:

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Hey all, we just reached 10K views over at .

Does it mean anything? Is it something to rejoice in?

Not sure how others see it, but for us, it means a lot.

So, thank you all very much for checking out our works! We love you all for doing so!

However, now, all of you, move your sexy asses to the fun and download our visual novels — so we can party next time with 10K downloads.

And after that, do not forget to vote for us! But don’t dare to give us bad critiques; you do not want to get ball-gagged on the bad side of Zoey.

We are just joking!

(Partly, at least, the thing with Zoey is true — just explore some historical posts to see what she and the other girls did to AbyssalEros when he neglected them for too long.)

Once more, thank you all for your interest in our works, which at least let you have taken a — maybe shyly glance at one of our visual novels.

Your
Society of Lust

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I hope it is okay to do a bit of self-promoting of our latest release here.
I just wanted to say that we just launched our very first SoL-Game over at our itch.io page.
is a jigsaw puzzle game with images of our beauties from the Trinity-verse for Halloween 2021.

• Hey there
Reactions: grabiobot
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes