VN Others Ren'Py Completed Lewd Stories of Trinity: Love In The Clouds Above Trinity [v1.2] [Society Of Lust]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
to-gif.gif
Overview:
Lewd Stories of Trinity
Lewd Stories of Trinity is an anthology of erotic stories. It is a collection ground for side stories of My Life with Laura, the main game of Society of Lust, or any story that does not fit within it, but plays within the Trinity-verse and offers lore about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-02-16
Release Date: 2021-02-12
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English, German, Romanian, Spanish, Russian
Genre:
Additional Info:
VNDB :

Installation:
* If the game is not starting, you may need to install . which is available on Microsoft's website.

Changelog:

Downloads
Windows: - -
Linux: - -
Android: | |

Ren'Py Version:
Win - Lin: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

54KJ22f.png bSSqZ5c.png Eq1ukrO.png grlQcgf.png gWoi2Xz.png oRaOS2W.png tPr6qVr.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Added Tags. If anyone, who played it have more, i'd appreciate it, if you would tell us them.

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
@Cirelc Is there a list for tags for F95? I already made an entry at VNDB and tagged it.
Shenz gave me a list.
These tags fit:
vaginal sex
slice of life
romance
animated

Reactions: Cirelc

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
@Cirelc Is there a list for tags for F95? I already made an entry at VNDB and tagged it.
Shenz gave me a list.
These tags fit:
vaginal sex
slice of life
romance
animated
Ty vm! and added to the Op.
If you still want a tag list, write me a pm, pls.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
A kinetic novel is a type of where the player does not interact with the story. Kinetic novels are usually shorter than visual novels.

Reactions: AbyssalEros

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
hmmmmm .... slideshow talk a lot and then the fuck is in 1 second over lol
graphically, one can say nothing but the whole is not very much zero decision possible speed nothing is a shame because you can only hope that it will be better at the next update

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
Female friendly -- where the women are the whores we want them to be and the men don't have to do anything to bed them.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I'm sorry bout that i thought i hit the correct file during uploading and yet i didn't so its fixed now

cpt_hook

Nov 20, 2017
We hope you enjoy this Cpt. Do post back with feedback
Very nice. Christine was gorgeous, right up my alley. Pretty short story but I'm thinking enough to accomplish its apparent purpose as an appetizer for the advertised anthology to come. Did notice a few instances of awkward English (I can't help but to notice these even if minor, and sadly even while 'occupied'.) Looking forward to more.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Great visuals, good albeit brief romance...
Christine looked a lot like Anna from "Anna Exciting Affection".

Only problem? The sex was not hot enough...

PD- 1000+ points more for using "Feel" in that trailer.

Reactions: Faxes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Female friendly? What does that mean? Do female friendly H-games normally not have sex in them? :confused:
Yea, was about to say something along those lines. I often see comments on here that make me think that a lot of guys out there have weird perceptions of female sexuality.

Reactions: ponyguy

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
"Female-friendly" does only mean that the depiction of sex is not gross like most of the other weird stuff some people hold to be erotic. You should still keep in mind that LICAT was initially intended to be released at Valentine's Day.

@cpt_hook: I would be happy if you can point me to these instances of awkward English, either with a PM or within our Discord channel. I am no native English, and this is my first story published in English, so I am still trying to learn.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes