VN - Others - Ren'Py - Completed - Lewd Stories of Trinity: Love In The Clouds Above Trinity [v1.2] [Society Of Lust]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ILikeGirlsAndBoys

Beautiful story with a great ending, the art looks great the environment at point with the story , the girl 10/10 , just an amazing short novel story that makes you feel the need for the "second episode"
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v1.0...

Technically this is a Complete Visual Short Story, not a Novel in any way... In fact, based purely off what is mentioned at the end, it is most likely a short demonstration made to entice folks into checking out the developers other works, based in the same story universe...

The visuals are pretty good for both the characters and back drops... There is even an animation...

The script is spot on, with no spelling/grammar errors that I remember seeing... It has a short plot revolved around a up and coming male actor protagonist, who becomes attracted to and falls for a young stewardess... After some romantic interactions, they have sex in a bathroom stall... After which it feels as though sparks flew, and love was blooming... But of course, that is where it ends...

Overall, it was a very short and entertaining little visual story... No choices are able to be made... All in all it's just a teaser for folks to come see the developers other works on their Patreon site... I don't want to call it advertising, but in a sense that's what it feels like...