• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Leviathan ~A Survival RPG~ [v1.06] [TechnoBrake/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Trigork

May 29, 2018
Hey folks. I'm curious about a little something.

If you look up the game's image gallery elsewhere (like, say, hitomi.la) there are actually pregnant variations of Chocolat's standing and fighting stances. I couldn't find anything like it anywhere, though, and I'm already at NG+.

Is it just some leftover unused content left in the game files or can you actually get that as a secret somewhere? I'm thinking of something similar to the "Ahegao Book" Key Item that you get when you finish the game. Does anyone know?

Proof of what I'm saying:
There is a special upper armor that doesn't let you wear anything on your lower armor slot called "Papier Mache", it makes you look pregnant.

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
There is a special upper armor that doesn't let you wear anything on your lower armor slot called "Papier Mache", it makes you look pregnant.
Ah, so that's what that armor is. Going by the name I expected something else entirely. Thanks!

Dizarus

Mar 6, 2018
I am having trouble with the "no such file or directory - ...", if anyone could upload the missing files it would be awesome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ps: Annnnd its fixed and i did nothing... it no longer crashed at the first mouse encounter and i was left with no idea how it got fixed
:confused:.

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Uhm, for some reason I can't complete Alyssa Sidequest after the underground City... -_-
Now I need help...:3

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
This is a game about milestones. Everything is a chore or outright impossible until you reach the area where you can get whatever you were struggling with easily.

First up, food. You gotta kill rats for meat, but you take damage so you have to eat the meat to heal, so you have to kill more rats.
It's a pain, but after you get a couple of decent pieces of leather armour, farming meat becomes trivial. Once you get the fishing net, you get free fish every day. Also, once you get to the settlement you can buy food, and just steal it in the same safe-area where you sleep, so it's trivial.

iron and stone are a pain in the ass, because your pick breaks after about two uses, but costs 1 iron to make.
You can find the respawning free pick, but it's still a pain because you only get two iron before it breaks.
Your clothes start breaking which means you need stone for repair kits, you need iron and stone for all upgrades, but you can't get any because you only get one pick per day (from the free spot) but your pick doesn't even last five uses.

Then you get the first durability upgrade for the pick, and suddenly you can use it 10+ times consistently. Now you can use your pick to gather the resources to make multiple other picks (and also kill thieves for iron, now that you have a metal weapon and can kill them in two turns) So gathering iron and stone becomes pretty much a non-issue.

I'm doing copper at the moment, but I fully expect it to turn out the same way when I find the right location.

D

Deleted member 1074159

Comparison of other shitty technobrake games this one seems tempting

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
And something good again from Kagura Games, thx for the upload
any help plz? how i can find the (imp horn ) to make a silver sword , i have only one horn , where can i find other imp horns plz . thank u so much

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
You need timber, not logs. You can craft timbers by 'using' firewood like you craft firewood by using logs. Iirc it's not mentioned, I had to try around until I got that.
hi bro , any help how to find the capricorn relief? i find the cave in the place ( o19) where is the octopus but i cant find the relief. thank u so much

tasenot

Jul 7, 2018
i have an error that when i patch the game with uncensored patch, the game can't be opened. Any solutions ?

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes