RPGM Completed Leviathan ~A Survival RPG~ [v1.06] [TechnoBrake/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Where the heck is the armored insect husk drop from? The walkthrough said to kill various enemy that in the are (Im assuming the north area?), and there is no info what kind of mob that drop it. Its the bronze armor quest thing incase it's important.

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
Where the heck is the armored insect husk drop from? The walkthrough said to kill various enemy that in the are (Im assuming the north area?), and there is no info what kind of mob that drop it. Its the bronze armor quest thing incase it's important.
remember the settlement? where you need that tree sap to enter, Go down two maps of that place and theres a rat thats level 4?(maybe) that particular rat has a higher chance of being a beetle like thing that's green and has wings and drops armored insect husk to farm it just kill exit out map and enter

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Here's a proper save with all of the gallery, all the equipment so you can play dress up, and every ending variation available:

I set her cleanliness to low so that you get those versions of the scenes. if you want her clean/not stinky, go bathe one screen up.
Does anybody have this file with all the clothing unlocked on another source? Chrome automatically discards the file when I try to download it as if it's malicious. :c
I just wanna see all the extra outfits now I'm done with most of it!

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Since some people are trying all they can to edit, here is a modded starter save. Normal Mode, Dark Elf, Pubic Hair and peeing function also active. Skipped tutorial and filled inventory with max all materials(non-key items) from the game, including upgrades for camp. Feel free to use this modded save while being lazy. If get error, may need to re-place the data since i modded some stuff here and there to be able to get the inventory filled anyway and this may be why error may be happening. Extract Data along in the folder, should solve crash issues on battles.
EDIT:
From the error attachment showed by people, seems to be because i run a modded game with cheat menu(something i install later in the games i download), so the error is related to the lack of the folders and stuff from the cheat menu most likely, also added them as attachment to the people wanting to use this save. Just extract all in game folder. I think with this i didn't skip any modded file.
The thing is though... When others are tying to tells you... IF you paid any damn attention at all to the screen shots... The errors ARE asking for a "pictures" folder though... So you may had over looked that... So you may have used some thing, that requires a Pictures folder to be used, for all of your stuff you posted/uploaded here... The game it self, doesn't contains any of Pictures folders at all...

(EDIT): Forgot to add, you may have to share us your Picture Folder from your Graphics Folder.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
(EDIT): Forgot to add, you may have to share us your Picture Folder from your Graphics Folder.
About pictures folder, just extract the game... everything is within the x file. It's in game folder .r something extension, use an extractor and all fine. If intention is to edit or run the game as editable, first action is to extract, and this already brings that folder...
Edit: normally it's the biggest file hiding cg's, game data, content, etc... extractors for rpg maker are everywhere in the internet, i even shared my own extraction pack that i use with most of these games(wolf included) in discord chats... if u want it...

mikeyJ

Aug 22, 2017
"Talk to her on the second floor of the house at the settlement, after the underground city." i read this on the walkthrough but i dont find any building with 2 floor at the settlement
Hey I struggled a bit and found this as well - it's the upper right house. The stairs really blend in with the walls but it's along the top at the middle.

The Flame Joker

Aug 22, 2018
Does any one know how to get down to the dwarf's location? I know that it is location at L1 but I cant process further into the location. When I try to interact with the area it just says there is "a big hole that smells like fire".

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
About pictures folder, just extract the game... everything is within the x file. It's in game folder .r something extension, use an extractor and all fine. If intention is to edit or run the game as editable, first action is to extract, and this already brings that folder...
Edit: normally it's the biggest file hiding cg's, game data, content, etc... extractors for rpg maker are everywhere in the internet, i even shared my own extraction pack that i use with most of these games(wolf included) in discord chats... if u want it...
STILL having the same error message... I rather have you share us all, your copy of your modded game, at the very least, it should work fine, without spending the countless time, to try to gets your shit files to work...

Reactions: Dizarus

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
This game looks really cool with lots of ineresting mechanics. BUT never before have I checked on a game where I did not get anywhere at all. I can't seem to built a fishing rod, so I die starving right on the second or third day. I can't seem to win fights, so searching for stuff - to built the fishing rod and so on - leads to losing battles and finish. So I am pretty unhappy.

mikeyJ

Aug 22, 2017
Does any one know how to get down to the dwarf's location? I know that it is location at L1 but I cant process further into the location. When I try to interact with the area it just says there is "a big hole that smells like fire".
Also not mentioned on the guide: First find Noel (alchemist) at M4. Then you should be good to proceed.

mikeyJ

Aug 22, 2017
Does anybody have this file with all the clothing unlocked on another source? Chrome automatically discards the file when I try to download it as if it's malicious. :c
I just wanna see all the extra outfits now I'm done with most of it!
I am also getting a flag from mozilla that the file contains a virus.. Doesn't typically happen for downloading saves.

D

Deleted member 1049296

how do you gain levels I have been killing monsters but I havent gotten any xp how do you unlock skills?

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
how do you gain levels I have been killing monsters but I havent gotten any xp how do you unlock skills?
you dont level up you just get materials to craft better tier of weapons and armors and you also get some point per battle to spend on the campfire > get skill

Trigork

May 29, 2018
Even though some user provided a modded version of the game and a hacked save with starting money, equipment and items, since I've just finished a mod for the game, I also created a custom save. The save is worse in terms of items (100k Lira and only crafting/consumables x100) but includes a fully unlocked Recollection/Gallery Mode.

I have also uploaded the modded files for my "farmless" version of the game. At base camp there are a few new interactable items that allow to unlock the full gallery, skip to the complete ending and a crate that adds either 5k Lira or 10x of every item of the game. The rest of the game is untouched, so you can fully play the game without worrying about farming items.

To apply the patch, just extract the contents of the zip into the game's root directory. If the patch was correctly applied, the game's window should now say "Untitled" (yeah, sorry for that, hope you don't mind). Other than that, the game shouldn't break or anything.

MOD:

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Hey folks. I'm curious about a little something.

If you look up the game's image gallery elsewhere (like, say, hitomi.la) there are actually pregnant variations of Chocolat's standing and fighting stances. I couldn't find anything like it anywhere, though, and I'm already at NG+.

Is it just some leftover unused content left in the game files or can you actually get that as a secret somewhere? I'm thinking of something similar to the "Ahegao Book" Key Item that you get when you finish the game. Does anyone know?

Proof of what I'm saying:

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes