RPGM Completed Leviathan ~A Survival RPG~ [v1.06] [TechnoBrake/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

iRoxor

Oct 29, 2017
Trying out this game, currently figuring out if it's possible to do a pure run and if doing so changes anything like in Meltys Quest. I found out at least one thing though, there's a "Peeing" stat and a "Urination" stat, kinda strange that it would be split like that but I suppose there needed to be a way to distinguish between taking a leak behind a bush or wetting the bed (or pissing yourself during an H-scene). Just a funny little observation.

Avoiding spoilers, I'm trying to see if there's any way to get skill points outside of H-scenes for the pure run since I got quite a couple when I escaped the goblin prison (but still got gangbanged in the process). It doesn't seem like you get any experience points from combat unless it takes a hundred rats and bats.

I don't mind the grindiness (I DO do pure runs, after all), but the RNG for tool-breaking is very stupid and unnecessary.

Trident

Dec 23, 2017
"Talk to her on the second floor of the house at the settlement, after the underground city." i read this on the walkthrough but i dont find any building with 2 floor at the settlement

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I got the 'Orc Fort Dungeon Key' and this door still doesn't open.
1.jpg

EDIT: Never mind, turns out you need a different key for this one, that's found in the late game castle...

However, I cannot for the life of me find the enemy that drops the 'Synthetic beast fang' now.

jebediah

Feb 11, 2018
I managed to find a suitable solution for the lumbering axe and pickaxe issue

there's a sailor in the southern cavern that sells them. Since the gold can be edited with the usual save editors, you can just make yourself rich and get a load of tools from the sailor (also, he will gladly fuck Chocolat's ass)

Hope this helps!

wyat_erp

Jan 23, 2018
can someone please make a savefile at the very start of the game but has all the gallery unlocked? having all the items and upgrades kill the game. just want to enjoy the game while watching the H scenes only in the gallery

EDIT: btw, idk how to use save editors, that's why i'm asking for you guys' help. just the full gallery is enough for me. if someone can teach me how to do it myself, then i'm also up for that. :)

May 25, 2017
I came across a house with a guy in it that I could either fight or run from in the East area. I'm trying to find the house again but I can't. Anyone know where it is?

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes