RPGM Completed Leviathan ~A Survival RPG~ [v1.06] [TechnoBrake/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
i found silk but never heard or read mandragora

how? is there a cheat mod?
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/ - mostly for XP/VX/ACE
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheat-menu-plugin.2787/ - plugin patch, then run
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v1-2.12121/ - have not tried it
https://f95zone.to/threads/another-rpg-maker-mv-save-editor-v1-3-updated.7837/ - MV save edit apparently

Tools and Tutorials section has all types of this stuff.

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
ok ty, i will try it maybe

i think you know a lot games, is there maybe one where you can choose between a few different hair styles, skins and faces at the beginnig and the basic game is similar to this one?

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
I've nearly finished this game but it's ridiculous how even on "easy" mode this game is so hard lol. And how they didn't add in a map is beyond me

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
Oh and I was looking for the phoenix boss. He is in the Abandoned Thief Hideout (K1) and the way you get to him is beyond stupid. You have to go through this, how the fuck was I supposed to know that!!!!

1.PNG
2.PNG

Reactions: Tomy75

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
I spent a couple of hours trying to figure this game out and I’ve yet to go back and look at it after the initial play through, but I did enjoy myself trying to figure out the mechanics. The art was pretty generic and starting out is super frustrating. But I consider it a fun time. I guess. Maybe.

dickbutt22

Dec 26, 2017
I'm looking for the high quality goblin bone. Can anyone let me know where to find it? I see on the walkthrough that it is at Goblin camp, but how do i get there?

dickbutt22

Dec 26, 2017
Anyone know where to find the phoenix boss? in the walkthrough it says in the abandoned thieves hideout in K1, but there's no boss here.

akibas

Jul 14, 2017
Heeeeeeelp!!!!! I do not know why Noel no longer appears to me, it seems that it is important to follow the story apparently, if someone knows why it happens and how to fix it I would greatly appreciate it. :( IMG_20191229_210213349.jpg

Last edited:

AmorousApe

May 16, 2018
Heeeeeeelp!!!!! I do not know why Noel no longer appears to me, it seems that it is important to follow the story apparently, if someone knows why it happens and how to fix it I would greatly appreciate it. :( View attachment 500530
I believe she is in another location, "collecting samples" from orcs in a cave if Im correct, not too sure which one, its been awhile.

Reactions: akibas
Oct 25, 2019
I can't find the Gemini N1 and Capricorn O19 relief, can anyone screenshot em for me, please
The Capricorn O19 relief is in the belly of the Devourer. To get there, you need to go into the cave of O19 and pee in the large hole.
Game_8edibW9FIk.png
After that, you'll be shown a scene of being eaten, and find yourself in the stomach of the Devourer. The relief can be found in the bottom right pile of bones.
Game_5Y3WG4HNUf.png

The Gemini N1 relief is in the room to the right on the first floor of the castle. Walking into the castle, you'll see a large staircase with two paths to either side of it. Enter the path to the left side.
Game_cL3AgVQ5KC.png
In there, go straight ahead to the back of the room. There will be a column hiding the chest.
Game_cFi0LTmXqF.png

While I am almost a year late for this response, I hope this will be helpful to you or anyone else who has the same problem in the future.

SomaCruz

Jun 9, 2017
does anyone have a complete list on where to find the relief tablets for all the magical beasts? TIA

EDIT: nvm found them on the walkthrough text.

Aries

Q13

Taurus

P11

Gemini

N1

Cancer

N20

Leo

B10

Virgo

D8

Libra

I13

Scorpio

K6

Archer

H1

Capricorn

O19

Aquarius

M10

Pisces

F21

Last edited:

Zendaril

Jan 8, 2018
I am having trouble with the "no such file or directory - ...", if anyone could upload the missing files it would be awesome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ps: Annnnd its fixed and i did nothing... it no longer crashed at the first mouse encounter and i was left with no idea how it got fixed
:confused:.
I believe I found the cause and a workaround.
Files are missing for the default hair/color/etc. combination when starting the game, several files with the 1_0 suffix.

Easiest workaround, pick different combination when starting game so it looks for 1_1 or 2_1.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
i know i shouldnt, but the fact that i cant edit the save to give me items makes me really sad XD or can i? i have tried using the saveeditonline and the the rpgsaveedit program and neither let me

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes