Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
I am stuck in the bath house. I can enter the men's and ladies' baths, or talk to the succubus attendant, but there is no prompt to leave through the exit door. Pressing ENTER there does nothing.
I don't have a saved game except at the very start. Is there a way to bypass this problem?

Last edited:

NotaPanda

Jul 4, 2019
I'm so lost. Reading what you guys have said, Bell is supposed to be in the red light district, but for me, she's stuck fixing that machine in that mans house and won't leave for whatever reason
FOUND THE BITCH. APPARENTLY THERE WAS A CENTER PART OF THE TOP FLOOR OF THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT I JUST SOMEHOW MISSED EVERYTIME I WENT. I blame tunnel vision

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
I am stuck in the bath house. I can enter the men's and ladies' baths, or talk to the succubus attendant, but there is no prompt to leave through the exit door. Pressing ENTER there does nothing.
I don't have a saved game except at the very start. Is there a way to bypass this problem?
Did anyone else experience this?
If I can't find a way out of the bath, I am going to have to restart nearly at the very beginning of the game.

• Sad
Reactions: caocao23

caocao23

Oct 5, 2023
Did anyone else experience this?
If I can't find a way out of the bath, I am going to have to restart nearly at the very beginning of the game.
Here are my saves right up until the very end, if you're not enthusiastic to start over to get to where you left off.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Here are my saves right up until the very end, if you're not enthusiastic to start over to get to where you left off.
Thank you. I'll see if that makes it easier. I appreciate you.
EDIT:
It looks like your 3rd and 4th saves are close to where I was. I'll use that.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: caocao23

baba1998

Nov 8, 2021
There should be an item/key item in your inventory to bypass soft locked

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
what a shame, wasted potential for such mechanic and even more depressed when the game itself isn't really worth playing even without such mechanic...
alright then, next!
Just quick note, that is incorrect. You can get pregnant form random acts and there are frequent mentions of impregnation which change depending on lust level. I wish they could go bit further but they aren't bad at all. Info about no birth scene is correct - it feels like it was cut off from game.

* I think that probability of getting pregnant scales with lust level.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes