joe999biden

Sep 1, 2023
Is this one of those 1001 fetishes collectathons where have to dig through 50 layers of -garbage- niche fetishes to find the single event you enjoy or does every fetish have multiple events?
I'm getting kinda tired of games that promise tentacles but only deliver the single CG that was already shown in the preview screenshots.
It is EXACTLY that. Don't waste your time like I did.

Reactions: Syokusyu

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
This game is a bit disappointing at times. The art is great but they really drop the ball on the premise. This shit all happens in the same way it happens for most h-games: She's against sex but through being DILIGENT to her duties as an angel doesn't protest when things happen, or like 50% is all hypnosis. Very little of this game is something sexual starts and she just can't be bothered to stop them. We don't even get a transitory phase where that's the case, she just starts enjoying sex too much to stop them instead after like 5 scenes.

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
is this just another generic female protag rpgmaker game? the art is hella good tho, and mc just got the perfect amount of chubbyness to her

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
Game looks nice but I did the first four scenes marked with hearts, got r...p in night a and found man selling love for gold... still have only 50 hearts and no idea what to do next, game needs quest journal.

Also if you don't like trivia minigame you can remove them using the object from your inventory.

P.S. Did remembered to check the boss lady, but the heroine should say its important to do this.

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
the character here was a bit lolli to me except the one she was completely lolli but this game had a far better mechanics and weird gameplays and set of question

I wish I could dress up the milfs like this in the games I play

I was wrong most of them was almost lolli looking, I wish someone could mod them and make them a milf like the one in mature quest, 35 years old squeezing adventure, kirstin the war demon, ema the milf warrior, or any of them

overall not bad, i know this is not the best lolli games but it had an enjoying gameplay 1701422361889.png

Last edited:

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
Does anyone know where the orphanage is?
NW house in East district of town, everybody knows what to do after reaching 200 love? i have some vague tip to speak to someone in member arena but as always its not explained member of whom nor where, also the the soothsayer who gave hints previously is gone.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
how the f do you clean yourself? pretty annoying constantly being covered in semen

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
so throughout the ending all i could think was...so when do i get those lust 301 scenes? (as the start to the ending caps you at 299) and once i endure it and get the END? I get the starting text about a holy woman and then perma black screen, with the only option being quitting the game wth

Reactions: ChromeMantis
Jun 1, 2019
>You have to answer questions to win conversation minigames
>"Okay."
>This guy is getting married. Hope you know random trivia about marriage.
."...Right. Odd, but, I mean okay."
>Don't worry about it. Join the guards. First question is about a phalanx.
>"Ah, okay, this actually makes sense-"
>IRL pop culture trivia time! In this random fucking movie, what is this random fucking character's random fucking nickname?
>"But that has nothing to go with old timey guards and I've never even seen-"
>What is the oldest Japanese restaurant in the real world which is still going today? Here are four nearly identical names from your foreign point of view.
>"WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH JOINING THE GUARDS?!"

To say random ass trivia questionnaires feel out of place is a wild understatement. Half of the game is just saving before you talk to people before doing a trial and error conversation lol

Art is nice and whatnot, but the little conversation minigame is just so out of place
the translator is an idiot, which means that he did not try to translate all the questions in an international way, the questions are disgusting and only a Japanese will understand them

• Haha
Reactions: JustXuX

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Dress up!!!! Yep. My fetish. Although most games that pander to dress up darling fetish tend not to give enough customization options with each outfit. Still waiting for that holy grail.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes