• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PokiePokey

Nov 21, 2020
Like the other game by this developer, is there a room where all of the "mini-events" can be seen? I find it strange that they include all these different outfits that influence the mini-events but they aren't in the recollection room.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Like the other game by this developer, is there a room where all of the "mini-events" can be seen? I find it strange that they include all these different outfits that influence the mini-events but they aren't in the recollection room.
If you can't find them then the dev didn't include them.

KenTJY

Sep 16, 2023
Ngl, the best game I've downloaded, it's just full of content. It's also cool that some of the developer's other works are featured as NPCs in this game as well. The facial expressions are so hot...

KenTJY

Sep 16, 2023
The game lags immensely for me whenever I play it, is there a way to fix it?
I think it just lags the longer you play. The game probably just doesn't render all the locations until you been into one, as well as the scenes.
I'm running RTX4050 and the game still crashes. So I guess once it starts lagging, save and close the game, then reopen. Idk if there's alternative fixes atm.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I think it just lags the longer you play. The game probably just doesn't render all the locations until you been into one, as well as the scenes.
I'm running RTX4050 and the game still crashes. So I guess once it starts lagging, save and close the game, then reopen. Idk if there's alternative fixes atm.
The developer mentioned that the game lags and you need to try the demo before buying.

hailkaplan

Sep 12, 2019
This game is amazing. Art is great, story doesn't have fluff, no mind numbingly boring rpgm turned based combat encounters, the H scenes have been great so far.

The scene where Azu got branded was so amazing!

morion

Jun 28, 2017
Good evening,
I'm blocked by spikes in a room with a floor where you can't walk in the same place twice, and the angel is dressed as a ninja

kstarr

Oct 6, 2019
Im honestly completely lost. Im cap at 149, trying to repair the machine. Already talk with the old man of the cult, then bell at the house and from the comments its said that she should be on the place that has an old man to the left of the entrance and then a cell with a woman and a guard. This house has 2 men and 2 women as slaves. Where THE FUCK is Bell supposed to be? I searched FUCKING everywhere. Its been a FUCKING HOUR.

Edit 2: For those wondering, you have to talk to the guard at the entrance of the red-light district.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes