• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
i cant wait to see what reaction sara will actually have, when its revealed we are fucking her daughter. I hope sensei doesn't get free pass like ,, haha you two fucking, oh well shes a big girl, so whatever,,
Just wait till Sana learns we've been lying to her all this time about not fucking her mother.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
For what it's worth, sorry you had to go through that. As for Sekai, I think the deal is that she wasn't just an abuser in terms of her own satisfaction, but it's heavily implied by multiple people that she had a greater design intended to infect others to see the world as she saw it.

For an adult and a child to engage in something like they did would already be wrong in multiple levels, but I think that in her case it was somewhat worse.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wakana seems wary if not terrified of it, and it's not even if Sekai was there with them. They treat it like her memory was an infectious disease or something, which is bizarre if you think about it. This is just a girl writing poems, if you think there's an issue, talk to her. After Ami's outbursts it's not like this research could even lead anywhere, "you managed to find out her mother may have been fucked up? wow, that could really tells us something is up, if only Ami threatening to harvest people's organs wasn't enough for that already" lol - so yeah, at this point in the story, the angle about investigating to help Ami is weak imo.

i'm curious what the deal was with Akira's family though, why did her mother dislike him? We know close to nothing about them, and it seems like he didn't like his brother either. Which would make sense as to how Sekai managed to do what she did.
There was maybe a hint at why Saki didn't like Sensei much in Chapter 4:
And Pareidolia implied that Sensei is comparable to his father:
So, in theory, Sensei's mother may not have liked Sensei much due to him reminding her of his father.

For example, Sensei and his presumed father Yuu, both apparently can talk to plants:

Of course, this is assuming it was Saki who was smelling Sensei, as that's not exactly stated.

As for the rest of Sensei's family, including Sekai:

Last edited:

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
There was maybe a hint at why Saki didn't like Sensei much in Chapter 4:
And Pareidolia implied that Sensei is comparable to his father:
So, in theory, Sensei's mother may not have liked Sensei much due to him reminding her of his father.

For example, Sensei and his presumed father Yuu, both apparently can talk to plants:

Of course, this is assuming it was Saki who was smelling Sensei, as that's not exactly stated.

As for the rest of Sensei's family, including Sekai:
If anyone here is familiar with the concept of an Infohazard, it would be interesting if Sekai's poetry was something like that. As in, if you read it, it changes the way you think and consumes your mind

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
That's actually probably not that far off in retrospect. It was foreshadowed last chapter:
Albeit, I'm going to have to laugh a little if it's another Molly situation, and Sana just decided to go play splatoon or something.
If it happens again I'm calling god intervention, probably USER4 saying one predator is enough lol

Also, it would be curious if all instances of a second predator are optional, since Haruka and Nodoka is optional right? Cause I mean, not for Nodoka, but for other girls to have sex with other adults seems like an important plot point to be left to being optional.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

falco256

May 27, 2019
Just wait till Sana learns we've been lying to her all this time about not fucking her mother.
I'm curious about what will happen when he learns about her fetish/fantasy tbh. Especially after the Molly Halloween incident and the potential history he has with Maya, even discounting his past. I think it could screw his head up if she comes out with it wrong. But honestly, this whole game is just one massive mindfuck anyway, if it needed to be summed up in a single word... that word would be "Dubious" because hardly anything can be taken at face value.

Sana's whole tirade about Sara was probably about her testing the waters, to see if he'd shut her down or not. If he'd said "It's no business of yours ya-da-ya-da," then she'd have known she wouldn't have a chance.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I gotta say, I'm kind of digging the Yumi arc now and how she's involved in the Apocalypse Squad planning. Bit less sure on Tsuneyo but the spoiler I saw re: her/her dad definitely has me hella curious how this will unfold.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes