manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
I gotta say, I'm kind of digging the Yumi arc now and how she's involved in the Apocalypse Squad planning. Bit less sure on Tsuneyo but the spoiler I saw re: her/her dad definitely has me hella curious how this will unfold.
in sensei's place i would already together with io and Uta try to break in and check what the hell is going on with her father , while shes in school. call it : mission atrociable

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If it happens again I'm calling god intervention, probably USER4 saying one predator is enough lol

Also, it would be curious if all instances of a second predator are optional, since Haruka and Nodoka is optional right? Cause I mean, not for Nodoka, but for other girls to have sex with other adults seems like an important plot point to be left to being optional.
Haruka is technically still sending boob pics to Rin and Molly, and lusting after Sana, Makoto, and Tsuneyo, but yeah she's completely optional so far in actually doing things with others (besides Maki who she gets fucked by every once in awhile apparently).

Only Niki is not optional when it comes to adults for Sensei, so far. Some of the students are quite predatory, though.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Haruka is technically still sending boob pics to Rin and Molly, and lusting after Sana, Makoto, and Tsuneyo, but yeah she's completely optional so far in actually doing things with others (besides Maki who she gets fucked by every once in awhile apparently).

Only Niki is not optional when it comes to adults for Sensei, so far. Some of the students are quite predatory, though.
Niki and Kaori, but Kaori was just the kiss. If you never engaged with Sara, then Pareidolia never has that scene? (also please confirm if that was pareidolia or hope, I can't recall)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Something small i didn't see anyone talk about yet is how, after the camping trip, the lock on Maki having sex was lifted, it felt kind of uneventful to have it quietly lifted but maybe the scene involving the lift was more meaningful than it felt for me.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Niki and Kaori, but Kaori was just the kiss. If you never engaged with Sara, then Pareidolia never has that scene? (also please confirm if that was pareidolia or hope, I can't recall)
Fair on Kaori, and yeah without having sex with Sara you don't learn about her blackouts and a lot of lore stuff. Also, it's implied to be HOPE, but may have been Pareidolia pretending to be HOPE. Like it may have did earlier with Sana.

Sara seems to be some kind of Angel thing, so I don't see why HOPE would want Sensei to black out on her, especially since Sensei has to be fucking her, to black out on her, and HOPE had been generous so far. Based off Karin, Pareidolia may be the one that likes Sensei blacking out on girls.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Something small i didn't see anyone talk about yet is how, after the camping trip, the lock on Maki having sex was lifted, it felt kind of uneventful to have it quietly lifted but maybe the scene involving the lift was more meaningful than it felt for me.
Maki did admit her feelings for Sensei, then ran away embarrassed, albeit it could just be an afterthought. The dorms and some stuff are a little outdated.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
She all but begged him to marry her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There was a link for a package many, many months ago.
I think it was more like a year ago, it was all the custom content made for the higher tier supporters. Took me forever to sift through and delete everything except the images i liked and in the end i only kept... just checked, 40 images. There was like nearly a thousand i think, most were complete junk.

• Hey there
Reactions: LessonsInDissonance

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Did she? Just to check, i said Maki, not Sara, and i'm trying to remember the scene where she was fishing... did i miss something cause i don't remember things going that way...
I don't see it in Replay, but that's not a reliable source. I could have sworn there was a "not in so many words, but you can tell that's what she meant" comment when I played through. Sara was much more overt about it, but my memory of playing through the update last week was that all three of the adult women had their "pick me, choose me, love me" moment in their own way.

Of course, my memory issues are well documented here and I've been sick as fuck all week, so I might be gaslighting myself.

1715120853935.png

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Did she? Just to check, i said Maki, not Sara, and i'm trying to remember the scene where she was fishing... did i miss something cause i don't remember things going that way...
If Sensei is fucking her, Maki struggles to say what she means, but more or less is trying to say she likes likes him:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then she (accidentally?) mentions she's had a lot of different dicks in her, and seems to run away embarrassed.

Although, in retrospect, her dry spell seems to correlate to Makoto getting laid, and since Makoto hasn't had sex in months, Maki probably can now:
Seriously though, Maki has some Chika level of denial at times. How she hasn't figured out Sensei is fucking her daughter is... beyond me.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I don't see it in Replay, but that's not a reliable source. I could have sworn there was a "not in so many words, but you can tell that's what she meant" comment when I played through. Sara was much more overt about it, but my memory of playing through the update last week was that all three of the adult women had their "pick me, choose me, love me" moment in their own way.

Of course, my memory issues are well documented here and I've been sick as fuck all week, so I might be gaslighting myself.

View attachment 3613555
I recommend URM. In replays, only one variation of things are shown. You can change it with URM to show whichever for most events during the events. (Can also go back and play the event like it's not a replay, but may mess up things.)

Last edited:

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Although, in retrospect, her dry spell seems to correlate to Makoto getting laid, and since Makoto hasn't had sex in months, Maki probably can now:
Seriously though, Maki has some Chika level of denial at times. How she hasn't figured out Sensei is fucking her daughter is... beyond me.
Is it bad that Maki can only get it up when her daughter is depressed?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Is it bad that Maki can only get it up when her daughter is depressed?
I'm no professional, but I'm going to say probably. It seems to be more of a "I need to be a good influence" way too late thing. Maki isn't winning "mother of the year" anytime soon.

I'd probably have to give that to Sara, although as strange as it sounds, Sekai may have her beat considering how capable Ami is. She was basically raising her uncle at 7, while Sana is just...well, she's...uh...good at calming people down thanks to Sara?

Tsubasa is complicated. Touka seems fine, even if she's aware they would have preferred a son, but Tsukasa has been literally told by Tsubasa that she's expendable:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
If Sensei is fucking her, Maki struggles to say what she means, but more or less is trying to say she likes likes him:
Then she (accidentally?) mentions she's had a lot of different dicks in her, and seems to run away embarrassed.

I agree with the Maki thing, but I feel like it's more than "like". She puts Akira just below her husband sort of.

Maki storms off embarassed cause Akira softly rejected her. It's more of a "not right now" than "not ever", but his reaction to Sara is WAY more accepting than this, especially in his thoughts. Maki was fishing for a boyfriend though, I feel like. Maybe that's why Akira can reject her easier... since he's focused on Ami, and Maki's neither a good mom, nor tried to rope Ami into the deal.

Not only Akira's the one that calls her back after she gave him an out, but he's not even opposed to the idea. So yep, so far we have Mommy Niki winning, followed by Mommy Sara, and in third place Mommy Touka (but mother to a different child lol).

4.20 star(s) 293 Votes