• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Chika is aware of wizards? She seems to fully trust him with chinami.
You have yes on Poly for a lot of characters that should be suspicous instead. The evidence is strong but they don't know for certain, right? Maybe I'm confused about what counts for this.
I think Wakana, Imani, and Osako should be suspicious of teenagers. I can't think of specific examples off the top of my head except for Osako who thought he was involved with Ayane.
Niki definitely suspects teenagers. Not only is she aware of what Noriko is doing, Otoha makes a comment to her implying what Sensei does with teenagers and she snaps at her and says she knows what she meant by that. Also Sensei confessed that hes done terrible things and she probably can put two and two together.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When did she say this?

Nodoka, and Otoha haven't been confirmed to know about Sensei's relationship with Sekai (unless I missed something). They just know who Sekai is. They also probably don't know about his Wizard stuff.

I believe Sara doesn't know about other people, so she is N on poly, and Wakana knows he is porking girls in his class, just not which ones so Y on teenagers.

Thanks everyone, I made a lot of corrections, hopefully it's more accurate now. Still blind about Uta though, has Akira done anything with her? I'm foggy on that.

Dec 18, 2020
Thanks everyone, I made a lot of corrections, hopefully it's more accurate now. Still blind about Uta though, has Akira done anything with her? I'm foggy on that.
He did say he wanted to fuck her, but then he decided against it. And he just jerked off with her panties. Oh, and he spending all his money on her maid's version.

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

JustADude321

Feb 23, 2018
So I haven't touched this game in like two years, any content with the irish girl yet? I'm mainly interested in her, the spider weirdo chick, and Maya.

JustADude321

Feb 23, 2018
Your Irish girl gave a blowjob, your weird spider chick only got a peck, Maya got fucked out of existence
Damn, Maya got fucked? I thought she was the longest shot, figured she'd be the endgame prize with all the meta vibes she was giving me.
Guess I'll give it a DL and see how hard things went to shit. I got a good laugh out of telling Ami to call me daddy last time, but that was fucked up, so I expect more. Did the sportsy tomboy get any content either by the way?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Uta has fell on him, almost kissed him, saw his dick (then fainted), and bathed him a little in a Love Hotel. She's also implied she wanted him to cum on her accidentally, but they haven't really done something like kiss from what I recall.

Btw, I meant to mention, but Sensei has somewhat done stuff with Io. He got a little handsy with her once:
And has done stuff like hold her hand, and let her lay on him. She's also seen his dick a lot apparently.

Niki also may suspect he's into Wizards:

Some other Poly stuff that comes to mind: Touka knows about Maya, and probably Makoto and Ayane. Otoha knows about Chika thanks to Rin, and probably Futaba due to the book stuff. Noriko got cucked by Ami, knows Maya, and knows he's with Niki. Ami knows about Sana who asked her to share:
(Definitely looking forward to this dynamic)Plus probably everyone, and likely just pretends she doesn't. I doubt she didn't come across Maya's wizard pics on Sensei's computer, at some point, tbh.

Io knows Chika is Sensei's girlfriend, and probably that he's fucking Kirin. Maybe also Makoto and Futaba. Not sure about Ayane.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Does she know about Chika?
Definitely. Sensei has came to her over trying to keep Chika from finding out about the other girls he's cheating on her with. Touka's Chapter 3 'Kryptonite' Event basically has her telling him to grow up and that the risk of breaking Chika's heart is worth giving her and Chinami a better life.

Edit:

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
On the second ultimate dorm war already has my sides in orbit.

Also Chika girl, you cannot be dressing like that w/o me having serious attention issues.

Last edited:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I'm never getting rid of this save image/file....

Yeah, that's it for me friends - nice knowing you. I'm just gonna replay this part of chapter 3 for the next few years I think.

Last edited:

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
That's a fuckin' understatement, if i recall correctly he completely destroyed them to the point where returning them was a non-option.
Worse, he washes them and gives them back, and she seems to realize he did something untoward while he had them.

I also find it kinda funny that the girl who made a love ranking system for everyone might have no idea that he's already dating half the class. Though I'd venture to guess Io told her what she knows at some point.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes