Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
First of all, anything by Angela He is great. Idk how I feel about it being here, it just doesn't feel like it fits but idc honestly.

Also something that mildly annoys me is when a game on here has a female characters name in its title but the game has a male protagonist. If you were going to make a game that revolves, or takes a focus, on a character why would you not just have the player play from that character's perspective. A title like the life of gydie jram (name is pronounced judy gram) and we play as her husband or brother or roommate and get only an outsider's perspective on her life.
Tell me about it. Some devs will have all their promo art be focused on a woman kicking as or being interesting but it turns out that some random guy is the mc. If your guy mc isn't interesting enough to use in the promo materials than the woman that you do use should probably be the mc instead.

Jun 7, 2018
I wish there is more lesbian game with non-human protagonist.
I really wish I can go full DIO and say "I ABANDONED MY HUMANITY [Insert Cute Girl Name]!!!" Then become a Monster Girl that corrupt others to the Yuri Monster Girl side.

Or Something like "Succubus Possessing a Girl" BUT BECAUSE I'M GAY AS FUCK THE SUCCUBUS ONLY FUCK GIRLS!!!

Reactions: Birdnman993

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not really sure of what the audience wants anymore. All those games end up with people going "come on, stop that charade and add a dick already, it'll be even better".
(polite snip - and also to help in case you want to edit it later, quotes are annoying because they're not retroactive)
I appreciate the mention but I doubt I'd do a good job at recommendations.

CboyC's been doing a really nice job lately, even with the increasing amount of blatant homophobic trolls you should just ignore until they get bored of parroting the same contradictions. Please keep it up, folks, encouraging the purest form of love isn't a crime.

Reactions: EndlessNights
Jun 7, 2018
Tried this one and feels quite disappointed that Not only it is short, it feels cringe, and IT IS NOT A LESBIAN GAME.
Basically the protag is genderless until the last scene where you can choose if the protag is male or female then the "Game"... Just end. MULTIPLE PROTAGONIST TAG IS A LIE.

I WANT TO BE A RETARDED DRAGON GIRL THAT KIDNAP PRINCESS.

Honestly I don't trust multiple protagonist anymore. They are usually just a way for dev to gain more viewer by putting female protagonist tag on a male protagonist game.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Tried this one and feels quite disappointed that Not only it is short, it feels cringe, and IT IS NOT A LESBIAN GAME.
Basically the protag is genderless until the last scene where you can choose if the protag is male or female then the "Game"... Just end. MULTIPLE PROTAGONIST TAG IS A LIE.

I WANT TO BE A RETARDED DRAGON GIRL THAT KIDNAP PRINCESS.

Honestly I don't trust multiple protagonist anymore. They are usually just a way for dev to gain more viewer by putting female protagonist tag on a male protagonist game.
Make the horny games you want to see in the world. I'm working on one right now.

Jun 7, 2018
Make the horny games you want to see in the world. I'm working on one right now.
Already write stories but not game.
One about a Menhera Rich and Beautiful Villainess that wish someone to accept her for her twisted personality not her beauty.
The other is
a weird Post Apocalyptic Fantasy World that get used as a Megacorporation experimenting ground.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
I'm not really sure of what the audience wants anymore. All those games end up with people going "come on, stop that charade and add a dick already, it'll be even better".I appreciate the mention but I doubt I'd do a good job at recommendations.

CboyC's been doing a really nice job lately, even with the increasing amount of blatant homophobic trolls you should just ignore until they get bored of parroting the same contradictions. Please keep it up, folks, encouraging the purest form of love isn't a crime.
Don't sell yourself short! I thought of you because you often mention obscure games I've never heard of before and write really good analysis. I believe you can speak Japanese, whether natively or just way better than I can, so that gives you access to a bigger library of games than those of us with no patience for machine translation have. You'd do a great job if it was something you wanted to do I'm sure. Our actual taste in games tends to clash a bit (whenever you start extolling the virtues of some sexfighting or noncon game, I always metaphorically burst into tears and cry out, "There's such cruelty in the world!"), but if you included a sappy sapphic romance category I'd be happy.

Yeah, CboyC continues to do an amazing job with this thread. I've also noticed the increase in homophobic trolls, especially in new game threads. There's unfortunately an anti-lesbian brigade that's taken a cue from the anti-NTR brigade on this site. I just add them to the trusty old ignore list whenever they pop up.

JFKdj

Dec 15, 2022
There's unfortunately an anti-lesbian brigade that's taken a cue from the anti-NTR brigade on this site. I just add them to the trusty old ignore list whenever they pop up.
LI is in the same room as a guy, that's NTR. LI talks to a girl, that's Lez-NTR. Pretty soon it's just going to be the MC with a Fleshlight and binoculars if these people have their way. :KEK:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Okey i get the feeling the thread goes off in a direction which is not really something to discuss on here ( Atleast as i see it, still it's a free world so continue if you want to) :unsure: .

Anyway back to the topic of the lesbian prot games --> Lesbian Academy is now in the Ren'Py engine ( so i guess it should be listed under the ongoing Ren'Py games), and it seems that this fixed a large amount of problems the game had !

Now it might be worth checking out (you can get it for free on itch)....

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: EndlessNights
Jan 9, 2023
Usually, I avoid games with multiple protagonist options, too. The female MC is, more often than not, just a reskin of its male counterpart (unless the original intention was a female protag or if it's a silent protagonist, which I'm not a fan of either.) I want to see lesbian relationships, not a girl flirting with the human equivalent of drying paint.

• Haha
Reactions: EveKeller
Jun 7, 2018
Anyway this one seems like an interesting Yuri Novel/RPG on development.
Menhera Yuri~

It might be an AI Art but the writing here is better than those Generic VN but I might be biased since Mentally Ill Female Protagonist is quite rare.

P.S: Finally a Protagonist as fucked up in the head as me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EveKeller

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Okey i get the feeling the thread goes off in a direction which is not really something to discuss on here ( Atleast as i see it, still it's a free world so continue if you want to) :unsure: .

Anyway back to the topic of the lesbian prot games --> Lesbian Academy is now in the Ren'Py engine ( so i guess it should be listed under the ongoing Ren'Py games), and it seems that this fixed a large amount of problems the game had !

Now it might be worth checking out (you can get it for free on itch)....
Just a heads up - even tho the game is called Lesbian Academy, most of the "LI's" have a boyfriend and the MC indentifies as BI but prefers woman, she even said to the only real lesbian LI in game that she likes dick and had her experience with man more than once, but they weren't able to make her cum (only realized it after playing the whole game to it current update... sorry).

Yeah kinda strange name for that game, would be better to call it the "Bisexual Academy" ( but there are no male characters in the game atm).

Anyway it would be better to skip that game if you (like me) don't like playing a MC that it's fine with the thought of getting dicked down ...

Jun 6, 2022
Just a heads up - even tho the game is called Lesbian Academy, most of the "LI's" have a boyfriend and the MC indentifies as BI but prefers woman, she even said to the only real lesbian LI in game that she likes dick and had her experience with man more than once, but they weren't able to make her cum (only realized it after playing the whole game to it current update... sorry).

Yeah kinda strange name for that game, would be better to call it the "Bisexual Academy" ( but there are no male characters in the game atm).

Anyway it would be better to skip that game if you (like me) don't like playing a MC that it's fine with the thought of getting dicked down ...
uff thanks for the warning.

I'm not sure who would think of making a game called lesbian academy, and make dialogues where they talk about how they also like men and dicks, it doesn't make sense.

well to the ignore list, a pity because there has been nothing "new" in a long time.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
uff thanks for the warning.

I'm not sure who would think of making a game called lesbian academy, and make dialogues where they talk about how they also like men and dicks, it doesn't make sense.

well to the ignore list, a pity because there has been nothing "new" in a long time.
Honestly, i don't get it either this seems to be a "trend" with most of the "lesbian" route VN's nowadays. "Of course we have a lesbian route in this game :HideThePain: " but even if you lock into that said route you still have the MC talking about the fact that she would enjoy some dick or gush over some dude ... it doesn't make sense especially if you call your game LESBIAN academy, wtf.

If you want a real lesbian MC game which is early in development but still stays true to that, i would suggest Actual roomates

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019

Are you saying you don't like the game?

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Are you saying you don't like the game?
I mean, i don't enjoy the fact the MC is talking about "dick" and that she tasted it more than once before ...

Personally if i play a "lesbian" MC i don't want to read that type of shit, how can you claim to be a lesbian if you enjoy a dick from a masculin guy ?

But the game itself is not bad ( even tho it's kinda lazy to use already known popular characters in the game).

Anyway nah at the end of the day i don't like that game because of it !