Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
One list I've been following on the site is by Onibaku for games with a female protagonist but with a focus on lesbian sex. Given how very little that sort of genre is out there, it was my hope for salvation. But over the past months the person hasn't even updated the OP with no response. That had me thinking, if he's not going to update it, then someone else will have to take over? That leaves me to take matters into my own hands.

So here it is. My List of games with a lesbian protagonist, or games with lesbian content in general. I even took the liberty of adding requested games he failed to add.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like my Gay Protagonist list, this is WIP. So if there's anything I might have left out, please let me know.

Last edited:

Nasao

Sep 30, 2019
I apologize for the misunderstanding on the previous topic. Thanks in any case for the list of games with lesbian protagonists.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
did this game change?, the last time I saw it the scenes with men were unavoidable, they were simply skipped. they still happen and are mentioned in the game. or did that change?.
There's a pure lesbian path now.

EveKeller

Jan 8, 2020
did this game change?, the last time I saw it the scenes with men were unavoidable, they were simply skipped. they still happen and are mentioned in the game. or did that change?.
It's the same, you skip the content but still happen. Even with the "Lesbian-only Mode" enabled.

Capture.PNG

Reactions: Jaike