Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

Oct 2, 2018
Someone replied to a question I made said you can.
shy girl does not have a purely lesbian route at all or well it depends on how you look at it, shy girl has some unavoidable scenes, some are flashbacks to when she lost her virginity to a guy. and the other scenes are the modeling scenes, which are quite suggestive as the guys touch her breasts are basically harassment scenes. the game is basically the typical slut maker the decisions don't matter the protagonist will always like men and she doesn't care if she is harassed in fact she likes it.

also the other game noemi toscana, the creator in the thread themselves says that there is no fully lesbian route and it is not planned

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
shy girl does not have a purely lesbian route at all or well it depends on how you look at it, shy girl has some unavoidable scenes, some are flashbacks to when she lost her virginity to a guy. and the other scenes are the modeling scenes, which are quite suggestive as the guys touch her breasts are basically harassment scenes. the game is basically the typical slut maker the decisions don't matter the protagonist will always like men and she doesn't care if she is harassed in fact she likes it.

also the other game noemi toscana, the creator in the thread themselves says that there is no fully lesbian route and it is not planned
https://f95zone.to/threads/shy-girl-v0-48-shygirlart.85069/page-14#post-7682198
https://f95zone.to/threads/noemis-toscana-rebirth-v0-17-1-bewilder.15069/page-82#post-7671996

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018
as I said it depends on how you look at it, the sex scene with men is a flashback but there is no way to avoid it.

the story doesn't change, the game is designed so that she likes men and is in love with her "male friend", he even seems to be her boyfriend, you can choose with whom you are going to "cuck" him, that's where you can choose a bi friend that sleeps with everyone and that's the supposed lesbian relationship.

there are also the modeling scenes that basically is erotica that can't be avoided no matter what you choose, and the protagonist likes and flirts with the guys and likes to be treated as a sex object by them, and even uses it to get her friend/boyfriend "excited".

but well, it depends on what you consider to be a purely lesbian game, I wouldn't put a game like that on a list like this but it's your choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG
Oct 2, 2018
I am writing again since I didn't see that you also pointed out noemi's.
https://f95zone.to/threads/noemis-toscana-rebirth-v0-17-1-bewilder.15069/post-5787473
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
commentary 2
https://f95zone.to/threads/noemis-toscana-rebirth-v0-17-1-bewilder.15069/post-5941116
I'll point you both towards a reply of my own about 2 pages back, if you haven't already found answers by now. The question was can you play the game with a pure lesbian only route, no straight sex (I'm paraphrasing the exact words but that was the sentiment). Short answer, it might be in theory, but in practice it's not worth it.
this is what the dev said when he was asked that question I summarized them since they replied to several people with only one comment but I put the links here., so for me it's not a game that would make the list either.

Reactions: pron2021
Oct 2, 2018
I asked about this game in the thread and the dev told me that it is not going to be possible to play a lesbian route.
https://f95zone.to/threads/keepers-1-revolution-v0-01-03-lumari.108744/post-7700053
Sadly No. Since this is a very linear storyline (Which leads to the second game that I'll work on after I'm done with this one)
But you'll be able to play a 'pure' lesbian route in the second game if that helps. Although with a new MC and new/more romance routes. But that will take a while till I'll start with it. If everything goes as planed this game will end at around v.0.8.

Nov 27, 2018
Suggestions/Updates to what's already on the list:
  1. Flowers Game Collection (Finished\2D\Renpy) would be better as "FLOWERS series" (with "series" after the link; Game Collection is just a thread name and not a part of the title or release) or "FLOWERS -Le volume sur printemps- (and all sequels)" (for consistency with the Sono Hanabira entry in Finished\2D\Other)
  2. Star Crossed Lovers (Finished\2D\Renpy) should be renamed to "Andromeda Six: Star Crossed Lovers".
  3. Champion of Venus (Ongoing\2D\Renpy) shouldn't be on the list. The protagonist both grows a humongous dick and gets literally impaled on one, and the thread implies it goes downhill from there.
  4. Dungeons & Lesbians (Ongoing\2D\Renpy) should be listed as Finished (it was already complete at release).
  5. Foul Play (Ongoing\2D\Renpy) should be listed as Finished.
  6. Lizzie Lesbian Vampire Hunter (Ongoing\2D\Renpy) should be listed as Finished (it was likely already complete at release).
  7. Our Lovely Escape (Ongoing\2D\Renpy) should probably be listed as Finished (it was already complete at release; Steam lists a I'm not sure anyone is aware of that adds a new ending and I don't know if it's included in the recent reupload, but the lack of it wouldn't make the game unfinished).
  8. Planet Stronghold 2 (Ongoing\2D\Renpy) should be listed as Finished (it was already complete at release).
  9. Three Lesbians in a Barrow (Ongoing\2D\Renpy) should be listed as Finished (it was likely already complete at release).
  10. Wake Up (Ongoing\2D\Renpy) should be listed as 3D.
  11. When the Night Comes (Ongoing\2D\Renpy) should be listed as Finished (it was likely already complete at release). Optionally it could also be renamed to "When the Night Comes: ReVamp" to indicate the remaster status.
  12. "'Til Death", "Possibly A Chimera, Probably A Big Fucking Cat" and "The Haunting of Lunaris" (all Ongoing\2D\Renpy) should probably be removed from the list. They're WtNC mini-stories/DLC merged into the ReVamp remaster version, making them redundant. These threads are also linked to in the WtNC thread if someone wants to access the old standalone versions.
  13. Acumen (Ongoing\2D\Other) should be listed as 3D.
  14. Angel Wings (Ongoing\2D\Other) unsure if it should be moved to Finished. The thread is tagged as completed, it is likely a full release, and the only lists Skip Mode and a few bugfixes, but the developer claims further plans with the game and something to come this year (DLC? sequel?).
  15. Euclyca (Ongoing\2D\Other) should be listed as RPGM (confirmation). The thread is missing the latest patch. for it also state that the developer had to wrap up the game due to financial problems but I don't know if it means it's unfinished/abandoned or only lacking planned bonus content while the base game is done.

Additions to the list:

Finished\2D\Renpy:
Finished\2D\RPGM:
Ongoing\2D\Renpy:
Abandoned:
  • Sculptor (you choose gender for yourself and your bully so you can make it GxG. A minor odd thing is how scared of wearing women clothes the female bully is if you tell her to wear something)

Are you OK with listing, as a separate category, recommendations for free games that can simply be downloaded at the source (like ) or do you prefer sticking to ones that have threads here?

Last edited: