• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
Will there possibly be an Android version in the future?

An android version will be probably made in an upcoming release. Currently is available a web version for android and ios devices, even if the interface appears to be very small.

Reactions: vat69

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
The MC went to the red-haired daughter at night to check for the breast mark and got caught entering the room, and my computer completely froze and had to reboot the operating system?! I haven't seen this before and consider it a major glitch.

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
yes, I saw that the game has issues with some hardwares , I'm trying to solve the problem for the next releases.
Regarding the content, the main scenes are on a yacht and for what I know between daz3d and poser there are only two yacht available!:)
Try to get a yatch in Collada or 3ds format and just import it and convert the texture its relatively easy just take some time and its worth it.I would look for people that can use blender as well and yould be willing to help you.

here:

kays

Jan 4, 2018
is there anykind of walkthru or questlog or faq iam so fucking lost even tho the girls like amazing

hackjeck

Sep 30, 2018
Hello
sorry if my english is not very good :)
I played both versions Leisure_yacht_v0.0.1 and 001c
in the first version only at the end of the playable part I had errors (did not load the graphics of the scene), but in 001c I often do not load the scene and the game crashes. does it only happen to me?
the playable part if I did not get it wrong for now is the same, you have only improved the structure of the game.
however, many compliments for the game. it's really very nice and fun.

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
So what's new? Which girls got the update?
Hi
Camelia and Kaori received an important update.
Here's the full Change-Log:
  • Added 89 images
  • Added 9 achievements
  • The UI has been redesigned
  • Redraw the icons of the time flow
  • Redraw the icons at the top right
  • Fixed some bugs
  • Some dialogues with still no translation have been finally translated

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
Any plans for Alison/Caddy? Towel event still in development?

Thanks for answering.
Hi,
There will be a lot of plans for all the characters, they will come out a bit for once. In this release the towel is still in development.

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes