themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
Tried this... stopped playing after 10 mins, too hard to understand some dialogues because of the bad english... If dev could get a proper translator to translate or at least correct all the sentences, This could be a great VN...
I'm sorry that my english is not good. Unfortunately, paying a native speaker to correct the texts of the game is out of budget, perhaps in the future ... ;)

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
stoped working and closed without saving. Minus hour from life. Nice engine. Thanks
I'm sorry for the incident, but any software can crash. I'm studying how to create an automatic saving system and certainly for the future it will be implemented.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
so we need to grind 4 whole weeks in the game to be able to buy the scuba suit plus another to be denied to play poker with sisters because MC is a dumbass? a poker game that would give you the exact amound you need to buy the scuba suit, saving you two weeks to buy it instead of four?

Reactions: Canto Forte

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
so we need to grind 4 whole weeks in the game to be able to buy the scuba suit plus another to be denied to play poker with sisters because MC is a dumbass? a poker game that would give you the exact amound you need to buy the scuba suit, saving you two weeks to buy it instead of four?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
My game stops working after being discovered by 2 of the girls, no conversation works and I cannot leave the room.
I can still load/save. Less grinding would be nice, maybe give more points for all activities.(2-5) instead of one.

Your English is not bad, in fact you are better than most(all??) Russian game makers I have seen.

Keep up the good work .

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
This games doesn't feel as responsive as I'd like it to be. I need to just about double click buttons to get a response or the response to clicking is slow. Is this the same for everyone else? Also the game feels grindy.

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes