Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I suppose the towel is still not available?

Nevermind, i simply can't play this game because this engine is so annoying to deal with. You have to click several times on an icon until you get the right spot and now the whole game even froze because i clicked fast during a dialog.

The game could be nice, even if its basically always the same dialogs until you grinded like a maniac, but sorry not gonna play it with this engine.

Reactions: silence12

jt5151

Oct 7, 2017
like the game and may support it ... I like the girls and variations of their personalities .. Is there going to be time with the FBI girl too or is it simply yacht fun ... I was sad that after spending so much ime getting the seaweed i needed it basically froze when the masseuse was beginning to get what she needed from me for the potion ... Only person thus far I can have romantic dealings with has been the housekeeper .. The captain is a make out session but doesn't go any further it seems ...nice work but to support the game I'd need to know that it will indeed be moving along so that playing it for a couple hours simply doesnt end with one liason .. not being able to unlock the towel part really was a bummer

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
like the game and may support it ... I like the girls and variations of their personalities .. Is there going to be time with the FBI girl too or is it simply yacht fun ... I was sad that after spending so much ime getting the seaweed i needed it basically froze when the masseuse was beginning to get what she needed from me for the potion ... Only person thus far I can have romantic dealings with has been the housekeeper .. The captain is a make out session but doesn't go any further it seems ...nice work but to support the game I'd need to know that it will indeed be moving along so that playing it for a couple hours simply doesnt end with one liason .. not being able to unlock the towel part really was a bummer

All the situations you've played will have developments. Since there are many open roads and many characters I can’t keep them all going simultaneously. Kaori and algae story arc is going on in 0.0.3, but still doesn’t finish. The story with the captain will also have developments even if it I’m not sure when it will be available nowadays. The towel quest will be continued in 0.0.4. In 0.0.3 version Michael will have a sexual relationship with Allison. And in 0.0.5 I plan to get the FBI agent Tatiana arriving on the ship.

Reactions: luisar018

jt5151

Oct 7, 2017
thats not bad .. when is the next update due then ? I may look at your patreon and see what tiers are available .. so i can get updates

jt5151

Oct 7, 2017
one comment I'd like to make is with the amount of effort to get a girl is that you make the sex scenes longer maybe with multiple choices to what you can do .. ie blowjob , anal , cowgirl . doggie etc etc .. i liked the scene wih the maid but it wasn't what i was hoping for .. no romance .. just show up with the wine and a suit and she bends over. . maybe some kissing . touching . stripping off clothes .. bj . licking her .. etc ... just saying if you work hard to get the girl it would be nice to see a longer scene

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
one comment I'd like to make is with the amount of effort to get a girl is that you make the sex scenes longer maybe with multiple choices to what you can do .. ie blowjob , anal , cowgirl . doggie etc etc .. i liked the scene wih the maid but it wasn't what i was hoping for .. no romance .. just show up with the wine and a suit and she bends over. . maybe some kissing . touching . stripping off clothes .. bj . licking her .. etc ... just saying if you work hard to get the girl it would be nice to see a longer scene
I agree with you. Marija, however, is a particular character, she is an easy girl and easily grants herself. Moreover, she is depressed because she spends all her time working and a bottle of champagne is enough to have sex with her. For all the other characters on the ship, things do not go this way.

Reactions: jt5151

jt5151

Oct 7, 2017
sounds great ... just making sure ... why i asked ... i'll go check out things on patreon ... see what tiers and such you have that gives me update status

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
at first glance looked like extended verion of cure my addiction :oops:

game play feels hard with this UI, some issues too
Yes, it's the same game, I just changed the name. Anyone who has played will be able to confirm it.
Of course I'm joking, but when I read these messages, I feel insulted. And when they come from a new user with a single message, strange ideas come to me.
UI is perfect.

Tronar

Jul 11, 2017
I am still missing:
Winning Portion
Defeat Camelia
Segret bab
Fuck with Allison

how do i get those?

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes