gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
seems cool, but the engine transactions are annoying as fuck, you waste so much time just to change rooms, the buttons all have some sort of delay where you keep clicking and they only register at the third click, and my save has broken, I can't load my save file, I get a black screen and can't play anymore. That's why ren'py is so much better, it's very reliable, even a complete amateur can't fuck it up too hard

I like the game, loved alisson's model, but I will wait until the bugs are fixed

marsm

Feb 3, 2018
I got the scene looking at them in the gym, but I guess I have to do it again because it isn’t “completed”. You must have to do the railing scene multiple times, because I’ve done it at least 3.. not counting when I died the 1st time. As for studying, I’ve been at it for what must be a in-game month and nothing yet, but I’ll keep at it..
When they ask if you're peeking, say "Yes"
At the railing scene, always say "It's too dangerous"
Did you talk to Allison AFTER studying physics?

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
When they ask if you're peeking, say "Yes"
At the railing scene, always say "It's too dangerous"
Did you talk to Allison AFTER studying physics?
Yes I’ve talked to her on more than one occasion since, but what really bothers me regarding that is, there is one spot that she appears, that even though there is a chat button the game won’t let me click on it that is to say nothing happens when I do.. I’ll try to upload a picture later for reference. It’s possible that this is the “missing piece”.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
yes, the game includes choices that affect the development of the plot, every choice will change the relationship that Michael (the protagonist) has with those on the ship, and this will ensure that you will or will not unlock new phats to play. Beware because some choices will lead Michael to death!
haha or fucked in the ass with a mop handle haha

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Wow!:)
Can you really even do the whole list of “achievements”?
Yes, you can. I confirm it to you 100%

1. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do not believe there are difficult mechanisms. A few more clues to do things probably will add it.
ugh i have 250 bucks, the tux costs 250 bucks, but it says i do not have enough money?!? wtf?!?

L.Martino

Aug 19, 2018
Does someone know if there are scenes or achievements related to Maisie or Camelia and how to get them?
Any advice would be appreciated.

marsm

Feb 3, 2018
Is there an Italian speaker who can tell me what this conversation is about? It' untranslated in the game and comes up immediately after the final 'night visit'.

Enough

Oct 11, 2018
I really hope game will get quick save/load at f5/f9

Some text in english version is in italish. And plz make short keys, and remove esc as escape game!

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
Is there an Italian speaker who can tell me what this conversation is about? It' untranslated in the game and comes up immediately after the final 'night visit'.
Hi, here is the translation:

Pronto? Parlo con Tatiana dell'FBI?
Hello? Am I speaking with Tatiana of the FBI?

Michael, e che cazzo! Non devi dire che sono dell'FBI ad alta voce! se ti sente qualcuno faccio una brutta fine!
Michael, what the fuck! You don't have to say I'm from the FBI out loud! if someone hears you, I'll have a bad ending!

Sì, scusami Tatiana.
I'm sorry Tatiana.

Dimmi, ci sono sviluppi nelle tue indagini?
Tell me, are there any developments in your investigations?

Veramente si, ma anche no.
Actually yeah, but also no.

Non capisco cosa vuoi dire.
I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Strano... volevo dire che ho ispezionato tutte e quattro le Spencer ma non ho trovato nessuna voglia.
Weird ... I wanted to say that I inspected all four Spencers but I didn't find any birthmark.

Ah, sisi, lo sapevamo da tempo.
Ah, yes yes, we knew for a long time.

In che senso?
What do you mean?

Nel senso che pochi giorni dopo averti dato l'incarico un altro nostro informatore, anche lui morto per darti questa notizia, ha segnalato un'altra donna che non ha nulla a che vedere con la famiglia Spencer.

A few days after I gave you the task, another of our whistleblower, also dead to give you this news, has reported another woman who has nothing to do with the Spencer family.

Complimenti, e perché non me lo avete detto?
Congrats, why didn't you tell me?

Scusa Michael ma ora devo andare.
I'm sorry Michael, but now i have to go.

Ma...
But...

Bella stronza, ha attaccato, di nuovo.
What a bitch, She hang up the phone, again.

Enough

Oct 11, 2018
Hi,
what kind of short keys?
Would be nice to have keys to all options in game, so watch invetory / status / locations on board. As mentioned before quick save/load (i guess i escaped this game 5 times in 30min because I wanted to save and clicked esc).
Being able to choose dialogue options by keys (like number 1-9) would be amazing as well.

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
Would be nice to have keys to all options in game, so watch invetory / status / locations on board. As mentioned before quick save/load (i guess i escaped this game 5 times in 30min because I wanted to save and clicked esc).
Being able to choose dialogue options by keys (like number 1-9) would be amazing as well.
yes indeed it would be useful, I can try to make it happen.

Reactions: Enough
2.10 star(s) 16 Votes