• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Well, im using windows 7 64 bits and i get ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND either with leisureyacht.bat and game.exe, so some other stuff must be needed to play this game i guess... any ideas? Cheers!
Had the same issue, my AV deleted file index.html. I'd to copy the file from the 0.03 version.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Had the same issue, my AV deleted file index.html. I'd to copy the file from the 0.03 version.
Thanks, i checked and thats exactly what happened ;)... its been a while since i dont get a file deleted by my antivirus... according to ESET its a trojan... i know people here check all files an shit, but i rather not take any risks, thanks again mate. Cheers!

Reactions: UncleVT

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
which of the girls is for the massage training? after the captain denied i cant find the right one...

never mind.....got the clue 1min ago ^^ just the chair.......

Reactions: luisar018

hellblizzard

Jan 10, 2018
I can no longer load my save, I just get a black screen. It also seems to have corrupted the save as trying to load it in the previous version now does not work.

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
There's an important poll on the Patreon page open to everyone, I think you'd like to participate.

Majax

Dec 18, 2018
You need a lot fitness, I think it was 100.
I was a 98 and you were right, thanks ! But I still miss the trigger for the chair's sabotage... I waited a lot on the bridge but I cant interact with the chair !
Anyway, I'm still improving my shiatsu but I'm nearly 20 now.

Reactions: luisar018

vethox94

Dec 22, 2018
well, I've got 167 fitness and can't sit near Maisie, same for the captain's chair - tried everyday late night and can't sabotage it

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes