Majax

Dec 18, 2018
Hi guys, I'm still Missing all the Maisie's achievements. I still cant sit next to her, I still cant get the towel. I'm nearly 15 in massage and photography, what did I miss ?
Thx for your answer.
And for @themoonpeach , great game !

Reactions: luisar018

ApinaGorilla

Jul 22, 2018
Please help me!
What i must do when i am in the lab? There is that hand, but i have clicked it many time but nothing happens... I have tried to go in the lab every day but its closet allways..
Does my skills have to be someting else or what?

themoonpeach?

ApinaGorilla

Jul 22, 2018
Hi guys, I'm still Missing all the Maisie's achievements. I still cant sit next to her, I still cant get the towel. I'm nearly 15 in massage and photography, what did I miss ?
Thx for your answer.
And for @themoonpeach , great game !
Towel is in next update... You need lot of fitness to sit next to her

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
Played this game over several hours.

-unresponsive UI, clicks dont get registered
-add autosave/day
-save files need infos about date and time, hard to know which save I used yesterday when all pics look the same
-gamebreakinig bug: when in a conversation, leaving the location to the map, the dialogue options still are shown, when clicking on them the game intereface doesnt respong to any keys or clicks
-pacing is far too off. i like stats grinder but this game doesnt reward the gameplay
-Points of Interest (or new opportunities) need a marker

Visuals are nice, the story so far can become interesting.

Reactions: Jubz and XoxerOne

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
Played this game over several hours.

-unresponsive UI, clicks dont get registered
-add autosave/day
-save files need infos about date and time, hard to know which save I used yesterday when all pics look the same
-gamebreakinig bug: when in a conversation, leaving the location to the map, the dialogue options still are shown, when clicking on them the game intereface doesnt respong to any keys or clicks
-pacing is far too off. i like stats grinder but this game doesnt reward the gameplay
-Points of Interest (or new opportunities) need a marker

Visuals are nice, the story so far can become interesting.
thanks for your reports. they are already known bugs that do not particularly damage the game. I still intend to solve them and I will do it a little at a time.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Well, im using windows 7 64 bits and i get ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND either with leisureyacht.bat and game.exe, so some other stuff must be needed to play this game i guess... any ideas? Cheers!

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes