jog

Apr 7, 2017
Nice renders, too bad the engine sucks. It's like a slower more annoying version of renpy.

jog

Apr 7, 2017
why engine sucks?
It's sluggish and clicks seems slow to register, sometimes needing multiple clicks. Might be the UI and not the engine though.
Playing felt like using a less responsive and user friendly copy of Renpy, without the nice features like menu on right-click, rollback and quick save.

Might have some benefits compared to Renpy that I don't know about though, all I know is that the slow and frustrating menu navigation is what made me stop playing.

Liner_Master

Sep 12, 2018
well; i tried many times to access the lab on wednesday night but no luck as there is no button appears to push i even tried tio go to the lab at each time during a week in the game
though during the lab visit on monday i saw a hand and push on it but also not works
can any help with this segret bab (secret lab)

Gominha

Feb 15, 2018
Someone found a trigger for "Sabotage of Chair"? I found "Massage" "a woman for a massage" achievements

hackjeck

Sep 30, 2018
It's sluggish and clicks seems slow to register, sometimes needing multiple clicks. Might be the UI and not the engine though.
Playing felt like using a less responsive and user friendly copy of Renpy, without the nice features like menu on right-click, rollback and quick save.

Might have some benefits compared to Renpy that I don't know about though, all I know is that the slow and frustrating menu navigation is what made me stop playing.
also me. the "problem" of double clicks is arrived in the 4th updates for me

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes