Go0nY

Aug 29, 2018
Hi,
My game froze after saving the game and a debug textfile appeared in the directory. Also, every time i try to load that save, the game freezes.Loading another save works.
Here's what's in the debug file:
[0107/222536.213:ERROR:process_info.cc(632)] range at 0x4fd4322c00000000, size 0x53 fully unreadable
[0107/222536.460:ERROR:process_info.cc(632)] range at 0x4fd4324c00000000, size 0x53 fully unreadable
[0107/222536.460:ERROR:process_info.cc(632)] range at 0x0, size 0x53 fully unreadable
[0107/222537.545:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(170)] WinHttpCrackUrl: De URL gebruikt geen bekend protocol. (0x2ee6)
That last part translates to: The URL uses an unknown protocol.

Can anybody tell me what went wrong and if/how I can fix this problem? Thanks!

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
how did you get pass this
10 diver lesson, buy diving suit, then you can dive further away. (you can go to the end of the ship at the pool). You need look for unique algae, and give it Kaori.

Sorry, I do not have walktrough.

Maisie: you have to sit next to it . (fitness 100, probably photo lesson 10). Talk about Tarantino film's. Then see all film in your computer.
When Maisie sunbathing at the pool (friday, probably massage lesson 10), talk about massage. Then talk Kaori and the Captain about massage. Late in the evening, sabotage the Chair. Speek again with Captain, and Kaori.

Late in the evening go the Lab, push the secret button, then swallow the medicine.

Sorry, i don't remember well.

U

User_886295

Nice Models Might consider checking it out in 20 minutes (y)

Go0nY

Aug 29, 2018
Maisie: you have to sit next to it . (fitness 100, probably photo lesson 10). Talk about Tarantino film's. Then see all film in your computer.
I went through this part without photography lessons

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Spent hours now grinding with a few decent nudity clips and zero sexual payoff so far. I'm all for grind but this is crosses the "not worth playing" line combined with the extremely over-complicated progression paths. Still can't even get the girl (marij) to talk to me on saterday night to unlock getting money, so I can then do another couple hours of grinding.

Great concept - poor execution of an erotic theme game. If you are just checking in my advice is don't bother until somebody posts some cheats AND a legit walkthrough. Unless playing with the goal to check off non sexual "achievements" is your cup of tea.

Reactions: Seriosha

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
There is a curious survey on the patreon page of the game.

D3aTH99999

Dec 29, 2018
10 diver lesson, buy diving suit, then you can dive further away. (you can go to the end of the ship at the pool). You need look for unique algae, and give it Kaori.

When Maisie sunbathing at the pool (friday, probably massage lesson 10), talk about massage. Then talk Kaori and the Captain about massage. Late in the evening, sabotage the Chair. Speek again with Captain, and Kaori.

Late in the evening go the Lab, push the secret button, then swallow the medicine.

Thanx brooo

D3aTH99999

Dec 29, 2018

i try to go to the lab but it always locked plz HELP BRO !!!!!!!!!

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
i try to go to the lab but it always locked plz HELP BRO !!!!!!!!!
Have you ever been the Lab? Allison has been invited? Call FBI and try it at late night go in.
You have solved the other tasks?

D3aTH99999

Dec 29, 2018
Have you ever been the Lab? Allison has been invited? Call FBI and try it at late night go in.
You have solved the other tasks?
Yeah I've been to the lab Alison already invited me and i finished other tasks and only left me to complete final two tasks and thank for your help

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
not working bro i still can't go inside the lab in late night any ideas ?
I have no ideas, only this: "There is a switch on one of the walls (upper left side). Clicking on it gives info and sends you to talk to the FBI. The FBI interaction was not in English.
Go to the lab Wednesday night. Push the button. Swallow the pill. Have fun."

Massage: "Talk to Maisie at the pool in friday evening. Then talk with Kaori and captain."

Gaele

Jul 14, 2017
Version 0.0.4A is that a new kind of update of just a fix without new content?

Anyway, on patreon' site has published version 0.0.5!

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
Version 0.0.4A is that a new kind of update of just a fix without new content?
!
Hi, is an update where I added the autosave and the opportunity for the MC to sell items and earn money. Then there are some corrections reported by the players in these days. It is a very important update.

Gaele

Jul 14, 2017
Hi, is an update where I added the autosave and the opportunity for the MC to sell items and earn money. Then there are some corrections reported by the players in these days. It is a very important update.
Anyway italian translation is perfect! Are you italian? I am! And if you need some help with that, I can for free and with pleasure!

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes