Cheat Mod RPGM Legend of Queen Opala: Origin (Cheat Menu Mod) [1.3] [ZachyTemp]

espurrJelly

Oct 1, 2018
Extract the files from the download? then put it in to the folder?
when you extract you get a datafolder, all you need to do is put that data folder into the LQO:O folder and overwrite everything

guyster12

Oct 15, 2017
doesnt work, it keeps telling me that it cant transfer cuz winrar can only transfer to another rar

RavenFrost

Sep 18, 2018
step 1 you have to down both file mod and RPGMrecrypted then extract them all in this game file after that rename file game.rgssad to anything
step 2 in the LOQOO file you'll see RPG Maker XP inside that click on SetupMenu to down app RPG maker
step 3 run RPGMrecrypted=>file(on tool bar)=>Legend of Queen opala origin=>choose the file you renamed=>tool(on tool bar)=>extract all files
step 4 move the "extract" file to the file game
i dont heve eny theing thet says game.rgssad

agernek

May 29, 2017
When I open the "Legend of Queen Opala - Origin" folder the data and graphics folders are missing but the game still starts up and plays fine. Why is that and where can find them, or how do I extract them? I would also like to make not that the "Game.rgssad" file is also not there.

Reactions: Annacito

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
When I open the "Legend of Queen Opala - Origin" folder the data and graphics folders are missing but the game still starts up and plays fine. Why is that and where can find them, or how do I extract them? I would also like to make not that the "Game.rgssad" file is also not there.
The files are hidden. Do this:

Reactions: agernek
May 4, 2017
This is nice and all but how do I get more resources, to build my castle is what I'm interested in.

This cheat mod doesn't include that nor can I edit my save with save editor to increase them.

Any ideas?

mieckha

Aug 7, 2017
anyone have a save file? i have a stuck from tavern wench, i have a ra'tiki but i can't entered summer cove. They told any bosses on the map, but i can't see anything boss on the map. Can u guys help me?