• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod RPGM Legend of Queen Opala: Origin (Cheat Menu Mod) [1.3] [ZachyTemp]

cristiantiron

Dec 10, 2018
I am on the lates version so far. The 3.01 version. AND THE MOD IS WORKING!!! Don't know what is missing or what is not but I have the pnj. What I have done is:
-Downloaded the tool: Falo's RPGM Decrypter
-Extracted it in the folder of my f95zone games
-Opened it and loaded Game.rgssad
-Extracted all files
-Went to the "excract" file that was created in the same folder as the decrypter. Not in loqoo, but in my folder.
-Opened "data" from the "excract" file and then I copy the files to copy them in the loqoo files.
-THEN i opened the "cheated data" and did the same thing. Copy ALL files, paste them in LoQOO files
-I took then the "data" file and NOT what it contains to put it in the LoQOO files.
-Then tool the "graphics" folder to put it in the LoQOO folder.

It should look something like that: 1580407748705.png

PS: rename the game folder whitch you used the firs time to something else. I renamed it "A"

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Do you have a video of how to do the the whole thing??? I'm trying man I don't understand how to do it

neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
Managed to make the solution work, could open ruby chests again.
Be warned though, i added shards but now they don't appear on the maps anymore, meaning you can't get the achievements "area completed"
Maybe stick to buffing your character and adding ruby coins should be better i guess for now

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Zachy what program did you use to create your mod? I'm trying to increase the number of save slots using either Gemini or rvpacker, and so far I've been able to increase the number of files but it doesn't scroll down past 4. So the additional slots exist but you can't see them.

Goji

Feb 24, 2019
I am on the lates version so far. The 3.01 version. AND THE MOD IS WORKING!!! Don't know what is missing or what is not but I have the pnj. What I have done is:
-Downloaded the tool: Falo's RPGM Decrypter
-Extracted it in the folder of my f95zone games
-Opened it and loaded Game.rgssad
-Extracted all files
-Went to the "excract" file that was created in the same folder as the decrypter. Not in loqoo, but in my folder.
-Opened "data" from the "excract" file and then I copy the files to copy them in the loqoo files.
-THEN i opened the "cheated data" and did the same thing. Copy ALL files, paste them in LoQOO files
-I took then the "data" file and NOT what it contains to put it in the LoQOO files.
-Then tool the "graphics" folder to put it in the LoQOO folder.

It should look something like that: View attachment 534551

PS: rename the game folder whitch you used the firs time to something else. I renamed it "A"
did you the same thing as the guy that made the mod

jusjla80

Apr 15, 2020
Can you tell me which map file you wrote over so that I can just replace that one instead of overwriting my entire data folder. I am just saying this because of concerns that the newest version will not be compatible with the data files I am downloading from your source.

violator765

Jun 17, 2019
Uhh i followed the instructions but it still does not work. Is it due to newer game version or something else?

espurrJelly

Oct 1, 2018
I feel like i need to point out to the people who dont know how to use this on the current version here.
Just drag the datafolder you downloaded here. in to the Main folder. and pres yes overwrite everything.
its already decompressed if you got it from here.

so basicly this is just a drag and drop mod now

violator765

Jun 17, 2019
I feel like i need to point out to the people who dont know how to use this on the current version here.
Just drag the datafolder you downloaded here. in to the Main folder. and pres yes overwrite everything.
its already decompressed if you got it from here.

so basicly this is just a drag and drop mod now
Oh my god thank you so much, the cheat mod really worked, it really is just a drag and drop mod now

espurrJelly

Oct 1, 2018
Oh my god thank you so much, the cheat mod really worked, it really is just a drag and drop mod now
No prob, though to be on the easyer side, you can just go to the Legend of queen opala wiki get the latest version and decrypt it every update to have it always work. already done here (for now)

guyster12

Oct 15, 2017
i dont understand how to use and install the cheat mod, when i try to drag and drop it in it says winrar can add files only to rar or zip archives

Last edited: