Cheat Mod RPGM Legend of Queen Opala: Origin (Cheat Menu Mod) [1.3] [ZachyTemp]

Myth360

Apr 18, 2018
I can't find the game.rgssad file in my game directory, can someone tell me how I can find it or fix it?

Dec 17, 2020
Is there a new one for version3.13b? Cause I doubt this version will work for it. Unless you can work with the other modder of the game.

xTEDDYx

Mar 23, 2022
you dont need to do any of this bullshit just download the mod and move the data and replace the LOQOO data folder than bobs your uncle piss on the decrypter its useless.

Jan 14, 2022
Hey there, quick question, is there a possibility of playing this game in Android device? I tried jioplay with plugs and all it still was a no go.

Myth360

Apr 18, 2018
step 1 you have to down both file mod and RPGMrecrypted then extract them all in this game file after that rename file game.rgssad to anything
step 2 in the LOQOO file you'll see RPG Maker XP inside that click on SetupMenu to down app RPG maker
step 3 run RPGMrecrypted=>file(on tool bar)=>Legend of Queen opala origin=>choose the file you renamed=>tool(on tool bar)=>extract all files
step 4 move the "extract" file to the file game
Where is the file (game.rgssad) located I tried to find it's not anywhere and also is this cheat mod still compatible with the current version of the game? and if not is there any other mod that I can use?