Cheat Mod RPGM Legend of Queen Opala: Origin (Cheat Menu Mod) [1.3] [ZachyTemp]

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Updated! Sorry for the delay.

I have to say that I removed some options, including the ones that would let you unlock only released art.
Since they could glitch the game sometimes, I decided to leave just the ones that unlock ALL content. Because of this, you may see some placeholders on the gallery (unimplemented content).

When I find a good way to do it, I'll probably include again the options to unlock only available art. Go check the change-log for more info!

Elrell4

Dec 15, 2018
It works, but it has some bugs. For example, I can't open the art gallery and loading some other graphics, which causes crashes. It's kinda game breaking. So it's probably better to wait for an update.
You just need to take a random picture and rename it with the name of the missing picture and that should work

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
You just need to take a random picture and rename it with the name of the missing picture and that should work
Wait it should work now. Download the new version in the OP.

CorrosiveSin

Sep 3, 2019
Hey, could someone please explain the last 3 steps? I extracted it just fine and moved the files over into the LoQO folder, but then in step 6 it says to move the data folder, but didn't I do that in step 4? Also, why is renaming that file in step 5 necessary? I'm pretty new to modding stuff, sorry.

fireman1125

Feb 27, 2019
there's a bug about dimensional shard. it become invisible when i use the cheat, its hard to find them without see the walkthrough

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I have version 2.22 of LoQOO, and your mod doesn't seem to work. I assume the current version of the mod is not compatible with the newest version of the game.
Then i'll have to wait :)

I do have a question/request though. Can you add (or have you added this already) the 'golden tokens' that you get from those golden-beetleblade. Those tokens unlock various rewards you get from the achievements.
But these golden-beetleblade-enemies have a 1-in-5 chance of spawning (1-3 with upgrades), yet i cannot seem to get them to spawn, Even after trying for a the good portion of an hour. Does this mod allow you to buy/get those tokens? If not yet... can you add them?

Noctus

Feb 25, 2018
so, the official release of chapter 3 is out. bringing the game version to 3.0.1 ... i think that is the official public release version number... anyways. with that now out. is it possible for this cheat mod to be updated to that version? yes, it is hard to keep up with the various updates. but Gabe is in a slow patch right now as she prepares for the next major part of the game. it could be months before we see any real progress into chapter 4 of the game. so might i suggest you focus on the public release, and dont worry about the patreon builds for now?

we are unlikely to see any for a while anyways, so you should have plenty of time for the next month or 2.

just a suggestion.

thank you for your time.

hiitisme123

Jan 19, 2019
I appreciate the work you do, It would be amazing if you could update to latest release sometime soon :D Keep it up.