Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I managed to find a complete save for the gold edition.
Downloaded and checked. Can confirm it's indeed a complete save file.

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
can anyone give me tip for like having best team ?? i m really stuck in mid game and i have given 23+ hours in this.... mostly for grinding but still i want to complete it cuz grinding is worth it..... so any tip for me?.....

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
can anyone give me tip for like having best team ?? i m really stuck in mid game and i have given 23+ hours in this.... mostly for grinding but still i want to complete it cuz grinding is worth it..... so any tip for me?.....
I don't think there is a "best team"...
Other than: a spell caster and a healer... And heavy hitters...
And the highest levels with the best weapons and armor...

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
where should i go when i talk to dragon in "snow-land" , i know i need to go to destroy that things but where ... I serach in walkthrough but nothing here (i think)

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Have you talked to Nabonaga, or do you need to find him?
(I think you are looking for him)
In order, backing up:
Did you find and talk to Captain (?) and hire him and his ship?
Did you travel past the southern gate?
(Here is where you find out that Opala is being taken to the Frozen Continent...)

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Have you talked to Nabonaga, or do you need to find him?
(I think you are looking for him)
In order, backing up:
Did you find and talk to Captain (?) and hire him and his ship?
Did you travel past the southern gate?
(Here is where you find out that Opala is being taken to the Frozen Continent...)
i talk to him and i just go exit from that cave , in exit they bring opala and i should come back to that dragon and i didn know what to do , so ...

I solved all , but i need to admit this walkthrough is only for post game thing and quest , nothing for story stuff , im not say its bad but there is nothing for story-mode and that things ..

but without save editor i will never complete this game , i would love to be third chapter, for that golden edition!

Reactions: ronnyyellow

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
anybody have a full save for this? I like the art and girls of the games, but the actual gameplay is so tedious

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
got bored waiting for origin guess i'll play the 2nd one lol. the 1st one feels a bit too "old" esp after coming back from the latest game in the series. got that jammin romancing saga ost for the battle thats neat.
i know its a bit late to share but just like the other opala games (and other rpgmaker xp in general), if the game feels too slow, hook up your cheat engine and simply use speedhack and emulate it 2-4x times the speed

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes