azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Not that I know of...
Didn't know you could do it in LOQO1...
well, in LOQO1 you can talk with opala, farah and osira once you finish the main campaign and it will trigger 3 possible scenes each time you speak with them (only audio tho). sad to know this didn't happen on 2

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
The save button don't work, can someone help me with that.
the save button is not the way to save in the game, the ONLY way to save is through the floating crystals that you find at the beginning or end of most zones. first you activate them and then you can save

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
the save button is not the way to save in the game, the ONLY way to save is through the floating crystals that you find at the beginning or end of most zones. first you activate them and then you can save
Thank you so much, one more thing, we're do I find lockpick's in the game?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Thank you so much, one more thing, we're do I find lockpick's in the game?
i am sure the expert one is located in Thebes (near 3/4 of the total game)in the stables... but the first one is a bit hidden and i may be wrong, once you reach the rockgard village (if i am not mistaken) in the first house near the exit/entrance to the town you should find a home with two guards inside it (one in bed i think), at first i don't think they will let you get it, but once you leave the slave outpost after finding farah you should be able to get it by inspectioning the table near the bed of that house. (i think there are a couple of lines of dialogue that point at it, but to be honest i found it on luck since my dumb ass kept skipping dialogue, so i had to learn the hard way that if you don't pay attention you get lost on what to do next)

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
i am sure the expert one is located in Thebes (near 3/4 of the total game)in the stables... but the first one is a bit hidden and i may be wrong, once you reach the rockgard village (if i am not mistaken) in the first house near the exit/entrance to the town you should find a home with two guards inside it (one in bed i think), at first i don't think they will let you get it, but once you leave the slave outpost after finding farah you should be able to get it by inspectioning the table near the bed of that house. (i think there are a couple of lines of dialogue that point at it, but to be honest i found it on luck since my dumb ass kept skipping dialogue, so i had to learn the hard way that if you don't pay attention you get lost on what to do next)
Thank you very much, appreciate man.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Can someone tell me where is is the neverless canyon, I need to find the last monster for the lady in the pimp house or fuck services.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Can someone tell me where is is the neverless canyon, I need to find the last monster for the lady in the pimp house or fuck services.
i'm sorry... i am not familiar with never less canyon... what lady in the pimp house and what was the last thing you did at the game?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
North past Greystone Ruins, At the fork with the sign, (read the sign), go east, past Gab's house...
It's not on the map it's self, it's kinda hidden...

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
North past Greystone Ruins, At the fork with the sign, (read the sign), go east, past Gab's house...
oh yes, that one... hard to find if you were not exploring before hand and you weren't paying full attention

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
i'm sorry... i am not familiar with never less canyon... what lady in the pimp house and what was the last thing you did at the game?
I have to give the monsters some letters, for the lady. They supposed to work for her. And the last monster is in the neverless canyon.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
oh yes, that one... hard to find if you were not exploring before hand and you weren't paying full attention
Thanks, I will look for it. It's very difficult when they don't put the name of the place on the map, but they give you randomly.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes